Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #11 
fightergirl2710

Yeah, fish get little respect and bettas never!-_-
All we got are lfs' no chain store with animals, I used to think that sucked but then I read about how they keep their fish so now I'm happy there aren't any!
I don't think most places would mind pets like fish but yeah, moving would be terrible. So she's right, you should wait and then get a bushel of them XD
Those cups are so dinky! I can't believe they keep them in those! >_< Atleast they're of some use though lol!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #12 
inkrealm

yeah, they're definitely no good for permanent keep or even for a day without tons of water changes. they're excellent for removing water from a tank though ;D and good size for a quick photo-shoot if the fins aren't too big like an HM.
I just wish we could hurry up and get an answer haha, I think it's gonna be a year or so before we know and it sucks D:
I already have so many names and colors picked out DX
as long as the LFS take care of them that's good :D
most pet stores are pretty rotten :/ we do have one good one here though, he has to keep them in the little cups but he keeps their water spotless and takes good care of them :D

when I finally do get to add more I already have....
three names,
and two more names+the colors I want for them.
so five fish total :D not all at once ofcourse since they always need loads of help the first week or so;
and the little girls always look so cute and tiny and scared and babyish with their huge eyes, it's so hard to leave them DX
inkrealm is offline   Reply With Quote