Old 06-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #11 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoto80 View Post
hes a beauty!
Quote:
kathstew
Post the recent males! LOL

He's gorgeous! I adore this guy. I can't wait to see him once the fin rot has healed a bit.
OMG, I can't wait to see what kinds of spawns you end up getting. I'm sure they will be stunning!
I'm super excited about breeding too XD I keep looking at all my fish and asking myself "What would it look like it I crossed him with her, or those two, or if I got a female like that" LOL

I'm probably going to breed the blue draqgon first I think if I get a female who I think will go wel with him. Only since he is from an actual breeder and I feel I might have the best chance of finding homes for all his fry. I'm not completely sure yet though lol

and here's all of my recent guys :D

Multicolor Halfmoon

Platinum red dragon Halfmoon, His fin rot has improved a little since I've had him.
His fins are also super curly at the ends, especially his pectorals.

OHM royal blue halfmoon, he had minor fin rot.
I had to post this photo because it makes me laugh XD

Last edited by copperarabian; 06-24-2011 at 01:28 AM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:57 AM   #12 
copperarabian

I managed to delet a photo on flicker that was in this thread, so... here it is XD It's the photo of my new guy without flash
Old 06-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #13 
kathstew

LOLOLOL. The OHM royal blue. LOVE that face! HILARIOUS!

They are all gorgeous! I NEVER see bettas like that where I live, you are so lucky to have found them! I adore your new guy! He's stunning.
Ahgawd! I can't wait to see your spawns! :D
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #14 
inkrealm

oh man, the Red Platinum and your new boy.... beautiful :D <3
glad the fin rot was only mild and that you emailed the store people, hopefully they'll fix up the others if needed... very jealous haha :D
inkrealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:56 PM   #15 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrealm View Post
oh man, the Red Platinum and your new boy.... beautiful :D <3
glad the fin rot was only mild and that you emailed the store people, hopefully they'll fix up the others if needed... very jealous haha :D

Thanks! I'm glad you like them, they are definitely my favorite two out of the four in looks. hope so too, and I think they will, They're a very small company in terms of a fish stores, they're really a custom aquarium store. It was kinda funny when I drove up there was a guy putting an aquarium in a truck, and I asked him if I could see the Bettas and he opens up a garage and there's a showroom turned aquarium LOL it looked really nice too, If I can ever afford it I'll definitely want to buy a custom aquarium from them for a saltwater tank.... in the way future when I have a house lol

Also the breeder emailed me with some of his girls, unfortunately his photography kinda sucks so I'll post them after I've bought a couple.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:53 PM   #16 
inkrealm

wow sounds nice haha... wish we had stores like that around here ^-^ funny about the garage :P
inkrealm is offline   Reply With Quote