Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #11 
Indyfishy

His colors are really pretty, he just glitters =). I did the 50% water change, and he seems to have perked up quite a bit! But i did notice that his fins seem to be shredding at the ends =/ And i know it's not his decor since he's had the same decor for months. Poor baby, part of me hopes he hangs on just a little longer, and part of me wants his suffering over. He's so skinny and lethargic, he just doesn't feel good =(

Awwww Sherman is such a cute name for a betta!!! That's soooo cute that he likes to show off for the camera, one of my other bettas does that too!!!! Their different personalities are so sweet =)
Indyfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #12 
Sakura8

It's amazing what a little fresh water does for a fish.

His fins might be getting brittle from old age. I completely understand how you feel about wanting him to hang on but not wanting him to suffer. This is the hardest part of having a pet of any kind.

I never realized how much personality fish had until I started keeping bettas. Now it's positively addicting to get more and find out their different personalities and quirks. But I'm running out of room. ^_^
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote