Betta Fish Forum banner

My newbie ^^ (plenty of pics :3)

742 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  kif3 
#1 ·
i saw a yellow (o.o omg!) betta in the store yesterday so i got home and set up my tank thats been idol for a couple of days and today i went in to have a closer look at him. to my dissapointment he had an abnormal lump on his side, so i decided against getting :(. however i spotted this lovely chap amongst some of the other bettas and im so glad i got him :3
View attachment 30632
hes just so purty and his colours are constantly changes in the different lights :3 he can be green aqua deep blue, and when the light isnt shining on him hes redy-purples and pinks :3 i havnt named him yet but im sure i will soon ^^ i just hope he isnt sick like my last one was :(, he looks in good shape though and he ate a couple of pellets (and was looking for more) and flared at his reflection :3 wish me luck ^O^ also got some plants and the guy accidently snagged some java moss! XD so i got some java moss for free!! :333
View attachment 30633
View attachment 30634

#2 ·
Name idea: Chameleon (as in colour change)

he is a cutie :)

OMG ANOTHER AUZZIE :) im up the coast from you xD

i will mail something...

#4 ·
#5 ·
crap pic hes really yello but if i auto colour it you cant see his blue as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.