Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2011, 03:40 AM   #1 
Abby

Tank admiring leads to.....

So my temp tank is still here *thankfully* and it has no light (has enough through the day from the bedroom) and i was bored while bf was busy and i moved the males 2 foot light over the temp tank and snapped some pics.
then decided to move Bronxie and Ailie to that tank and put scar into a female mix tank

Bronxie is moved here to get her near a male to force her to drop her eggs, u will see in the pics why i need her to drop. Ailie seems to be getting the brunt of the picking on, so shes in for R&R ill have all my girls together in a few weeks hopefully.

theres also some of charz and his long and slow healing and the new boy Marshall at exercise :)

BRONXIE:

this pic ^ shows the bay width (10 cm) and ho big bronxie actually is she and Rayne are the biggest closely followed by the "twins" Caela and Lexi

This is why she only cost me $2.00 (she is ventral-less from being a bottom dweller as a fry)

shes a little.....well *big boned* lol plus these pics show any inexperienced members wondering breeding bars....ps she has them constantly lol

CHARZ:

and again but admiring himself

AND the man of the moment lol Marshall

He LOOKS like he has Ich or parasites but no thats just what he looks like the dots are only on his tail

ok more info. as soon as i removed Ailie from the girls tank Cinder immediatly blew up with eggs (?) shes never been eggy then i took Ailie out and *BOOM* eggs lol
the boys; Charz and Marshall have two bays each and the girls Ailie and Bronxie have one bay each as broxie is a bully.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:43 AM   #2 
Abby

AND his big man beard doesnt always fold ALL THE WAY back lol maybe he knows he still needs it :)
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote