Old 06-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #22 
copperarabian

Quote:
CrowntailTwitchy57

*steals* this fish's colours r sweet!
XD Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyedBettaBoy View Post
Gorgeous new fish! I can't wait til you spawn them. Do you know who youre planning on pairing up?
I'm trying to spawn who I think will have the best fry so people will want them, I need to make sure the fry will have homes to go to. I'm either breeding Ikran or Alucard first because I think they will have the most interesting fry :)
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #23 
copperarabian

Since I don't really know what thype of tail ikran is I'm probably going with Alucard first with the coppery girl. Not positive yet though

I also plan to breed the copper fire with my black fire girl when she is bigger. She's been darkening up more lately and looks really nice.
This is an older photo of her.

Last edited by copperarabian; 06-26-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #24 
hmboyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
San Jose in NorCal, the breeder is in Morgan Hill, it's like a 15 minute drive from San Jose
cool. I use to lived there by moorpark and saratoga. that's good to know. i might stop by for a visit soon. How much does he sells his bettas?
hmboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #25 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmboyz View Post
cool. I use to lived there by moorpark and saratoga. that's good to know. i might stop by for a visit soon. How much does he sells his bettas?
They are around $30-$40 depending on who you want, and he females are $20, but when I bought 3 of his girls he said he plans to only sell like 1 or 2 more because he doesn't have very many left. He has like 40 males left. Since he's moving soon he's selling most of his fish because of space issues.

I have to go back by his place sometime next week to give him the containers I used to bring the males home, I can ask if I can take some pictures of his other males and post them here for you to see if you want.

he had a couple feather tails, another blue dragon mustard gas, some really nice coppers, multicolor, I didn't look at all the males though after I picked my two because I new I wouldn't have the room lol.

Last edited by copperarabian; 06-26-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #26 
Silverfang

I love blue gas, and the girl is amazing *swoon* if only transshippers weren't so mean to us Canadians
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:29 AM   #27 
smellsfishie

i like your potential breeding pair! :)
smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:36 AM   #28 
hmboyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
They are around $30-$40 depending on who you want, and he females are $20, but when I bought 3 of his girls he said he plans to only sell like 1 or 2 more because he doesn't have very many left. He has like 40 males left. Since he's moving soon he's selling most of his fish because of space issues.

I have to go back by his place sometime next week to give him the containers I used to bring the males home, I can ask if I can take some pictures of his other males and post them here for you to see if you want.

he had a couple feather tails, another blue dragon mustard gas, some really nice coppers, multicolor, I didn't look at all the males though after I picked my two because I new I wouldn't have the room lol.
sweet. do you remember if he has some black fires hm male available?
hmboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:16 AM   #29 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmboyz View Post
sweet. do you remember if he has some black fires hm male available?
Since I didn't see them all I wouldn't know for sure, When are you coming to the area? I can check next week to see if he has any.

I changed their names XD I just didn't know them well enough to name them lol

So now this guy is Vesuvius after the volcano that is now called Crater Lake

and I really felt his name should be changed to Alucard because he just looks like the type of Betta fish a insane sadistic vampire would want if he was forced to pick a Betta as a pet LOL

I don't think I'll breed him since he's a feather tail and I'm worried about deformities. but he's so gorgeous that maybe when I have more experience I might. I don't know if I could cull though, I'd feel pretty bad killing off all his baby's who can't swim because I was selfish and decided to breed him anyway :(

Last edited by copperarabian; 06-27-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:44 AM   #30 
copperarabian

Sorry! Mt Mazama is Crater lake! Vesuvius is the volcano that destroyed Pompeii lol