Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-30-2011, 02:21 AM   #11 
GunsABlazin

ewww to baby opossums. Iv had to kill a few to many for stealing eggs and killing chickens for them to be cute.

Racoons are just as much of a problem...but they are adorable.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:06 PM   #12 
Smr2892

Best picture I could get =\
They're so little!
Smr2892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #13 
FiShFiShFiShFiSh

Aww they are adorable :D I kinda wish we had raccoons, too. But our neighbor would probably shoot them with his bee-bee gun like he does the cats :/
FiShFiShFiShFiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:24 AM   #14 
Smr2892

my stupid*** horrible person ex talked about shooting animals for fun with his bb gun. Needless to to say I shot him with my airsoft gun and asked how he liked it. People like that are such jerks. I wish there was some law about people having done to them what they do to animals. "oh you flushed a live fish? Here's a port-a-potty hole and some construction workers. Yeah you get to stay there forever. And just for fun we'll have some wrestler come and slam you into the walls every now and then. Food? Well did you flush some with your poor fishy? No? Well no food. Enjoy!"
Old 07-02-2011, 01:26 AM   #15 
Smr2892

Wow, sorry about that.. Animal cruelty really just gets to me.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #16 
FiShFiShFiShFiSh

Same here :/ And it's so true, like with betta fighters, too. How about we breed you just to be able to fight good, and be extremely agressive?! And then throw you into a small area with another person just like you, just to see which one of you will get so beaten up that you run away? Same with dog, chicken (cock) and other animal fights. It saddens me that there are so many laws saying how horrible they are and making these things illegal, but people STILL find ways to do this crap. :( It makes me upset just thinkning bout it, I mean they COULD have wondeufl lives as a pet, or out in the wild before some Thailand person caught them, but they are fighting to death >:(
FiShFiShFiShFiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #17 
Smr2892

I know, it's absolutely horrible. Not to mention my town is terrible. There's so many "gangsters" around here who shouldn't be allowed to own pets because you know exactly what they do to them. It's like, "if I wasn't scared to death that you have a gun and would shoot me or even your poor puppy I'd steal him from you in a heartbeat" (and then hurt you somehow)
And I'm a VERY passive person. I think all of us animal lovers should come together and form an A-Team. (animals team, lol) and be like rouge animal superheros.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:07 AM   #18 
dramaqueen
Banned

We had a pair of ducks in our neighborhood for quite a few years. They thought our pool was their private pond and swam in it every day, much to several of my neighbors' horror. 3 years ago one of them said she'd like to get someone with a shotgun to get rid of them. This really bothered me because, while I don't want to swim in a pool full of duck poo, I don't want them killed for doing what comes naturally to them. Well, last year, the neighbors got their wish. The female duck was found dead behind our clubhouse. No one had any idea how she died but I have a feeling someone was responsible. What was so sad was seeing the male duck WALKING down the street looking for her.It broke my heart!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #19 
Neems

Aw, I once went into my hayloft to find four little fuzzy faces staring up at me from behind our little pony cart, there were also two big mom and pop raccoon's growling at me from the rafters above, yikes. I suppose that's why they had massacred my little chicky poo's :( family first I guess...
Neems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:39 AM   #20 
dramaqueen
Banned

Again, they were just doing what comes naturally. Too bad they picked yoor chicky poos for dinner.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote