Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #11 
Creat

Sorry about that, I have lost many a post in the sea of them that hit this forum daily... I try to scan through and answer any I can that have no response on them sorry I went over you if I did... and congrats on the fry unfortunatly I have no good way to sex juvies other then the usual
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #12 
YoshesMom

I feel exactally the same way i get like 3 posts over like a WEEK and then im like well whatever

Last edited by dramaqueen; 06-27-2011 at 10:51 PM. Reason: profanity
YoshesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #13 
dramaqueen
Banned

Chelsea, I have 10 bettas right now. I lost my little girl I got from 1fish2fish.
I go through all the new posts every day and sometimes I get behind. So sometimes I may not respond until the thread is like a week old. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #14 
ChelseaK

I had a lovely yellow girl from 1f2f as well that I lost a few days after I received her :(

I'm glad that you guys work really hard to try and contribute, and don't get me wrong, I love this forum, but yeah sometimes it's hard to be noticed through all the posts haha. Thanks for the compliments on the fry! And good luck to the person attempting their spawn right now (sorry, forgot your name while I was typing :p)
ChelseaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #15 
dramaqueen
Banned

Sometimes I'm going through posts and I see one that didn't get answered and I see that it's like a week or more old and I think well there's really no use answering because it may be too late.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:37 AM   #16 
FuulieQ

It's a bit hard to keep up with all the threads about sick fish sometimes just because there are so many new ones every day. :( I know what you mean about it being hard sometimes to get sustained help. Most of the time when a thread reaches its second page, people stop looking at it and assume you got the help you needed without looking to actually see if the problem was resolved - that's why I always try to keep my posts involving unsolved problems 1 page long.

Sorry, I don't know anything about sexing juvies or I'd have posted in your thread. :c I actually did look at it (before this thread) and they're all adorable!
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:45 PM   #17 
ChelseaK

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of them haha :) I'm going to go through today and try to sex as many of them as I can. I'll say it here too I guess, if anyone wants to buy, just let me know, I'm letting them go cheap seeing as how their initial cost wasn't too bad. Also the final count is 63 babies :)
Old 06-28-2011, 02:18 PM   #18 
dramaqueen
Banned

63 is a good number!
Old 06-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #19 
FiShFiShFiShFiSh

Thanks for the encouragement ChelseaK :) They are just about to spawn, I just know it! LOL. And awesome job on the 63 fry!! :D
FiShFiShFiShFiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #20 
ChelseaK

Thanks! I can't believe it ended up being that many! At first I thought I had 20 and was excited about that (I didn't want to many it being my first successful spawn and all) And then I thought I had 40 for the longest time... and now 63?? Holy man.
What's strange to me is I haven't seen the need to cull any yet. Maybe if these small ones don't grow I'll have to cull, but I thought I would have already had to experience it by now... Is that normal?