Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #11 
Pitluvs

All depends on taste and money I guess, we have given up on petstores as we would like a great breeding pair with history. I may order from Thailand once, just to say I did and keep that one as just a pet lol Good luck though, love that green! Do let us know how it all goes?
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #12 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
All depends on taste and money I guess, we have given up on petstores as we would like a great breeding pair with history. I may order from Thailand once, just to say I did and keep that one as just a pet lol Good luck though, love that green! Do let us know how it all goes?
for me its mostly the mix of luck and convenience for the Nature pet shop. the AB betta was a no brainer for me. i seriously doubt it would arrive in the shop selection easily by chance. i'm certainly on edge with anticiaption waitng for the seller to confirm a shipping date.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #13 
Pitluvs

I am the same way, my guy JUST got on the bus by my calculation and time change. I should be able to pick him up at 11pm tomorrow night. Like you, what I found on AQ was a no brainer, something I could never purchase here and had to have. But I found a perfect mate locally from a breeder who breeds Thai fish so it's about the same thing lol

Did you see my post about the other transhippers? Those are the other two I see often on AQ.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #14 
nel3

Quote:
I am the same way, my guy JUST got on the bus by my calculation and time change. I should be able to pick him up at 11pm tomorrow night. Like you, what I found on AQ was a no brainer, something I could never purchase here and had to have. But I found a perfect mate locally from a breeder who breeds Thai fish so it's about the same thing lol

Did you see my post about the other transhippers? Those are the other two I see often on AQ.
hopefully your schedule isnt as messed up as mine. my schedule is a bit different though i do arrive home at 3pm. i actually havent seen your other posts on transhippers.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #15 
Pitluvs

Try emailing these...

Hung Thanh Pham - phosecondbowl@cogeco.ca - Tel. 1-905-321-7083

Zena Ng - zenafish@hotmail.com

Mine will be ok, it's a bus from Mtl to Nova Scotia. Since i bought from a Canadian Breeder, i skip the shipping from Thailand (and sure payed for it).
Old 06-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #16 
nel3

Quote:
Try emailing these...

Hung Thanh Pham - phosecondbowl@cogeco.ca - Tel. 1-905-321-7083

Zena Ng - zenafish@hotmail.com

Mine will be ok, it's a bus from Mtl to Nova Scotia. Since i bought from a Canadian Breeder, i skip the shipping from Thailand (and sure payed for it).
ty, are these 2 sources based in Montreal or somewhere else in Canada? im willing to drive to get the betta myself if its in montreal. price does matter but if possible i'd skip extra shiping methods

Last edited by nel3; 06-28-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #17 
animallover4lyfe

Zena is in Mississauga, she was an amazing transhipper. unforunately she doesnt do it anymore and either does Hung last I heard Zena sold off most or all of her aquariums due to having a baby....
animallover4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #18 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover4lyfe View Post
Zena is in Mississauga, she was an amazing transhipper. unforunately she doesnt do it anymore and either does Hung last I heard Zena sold off most or all of her aquariums due to having a baby....
ty, looks like they're gone from the scene now .
Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #19 
8nappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover4lyfe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
ty, looks like they're gone from the scene now .
and that's when you guys are wrong ;] Hung is in fact back in the hobby and will be transhipper really soon!
8nappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #20 
Badjer

Quote:
I just bought my dream fish off AB, and probably won't order a Thai fish again until I move out of my parent's house and can raise a spawn someday. I just wanted to have one fish that I fell in love with, and put the time and money into getting. All my bettas are special to me, but I just wanted the experience! (:
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote