TonyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #202 
Pitluvs

Eww, snakes.

Love your Pibble though :)
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:48 PM   #203 
Sakura8

Tonyk, hehe, I never would have guessed you had snakes. I mean, your avatar isn't a dead giveaway or anything. I don't like snakes either but the first one, the pinkish-reddish one is pretty.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #204 
TonyK

Pit Luv -Snakes are beautiful no 2 will look the same and Thanks for the comment on Patches.

Sakura-I've had snakes alot longer than fish there is just something about them. The Pink and white is the albino version of the snake underneath it. The albino's name is Ugly Betty. I would have a pic of one of my Bettas but I can't get a clear picture of them because they are always moving.
TonyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #205 
Sakura8

Yeah, bettas are hard pic-wise. Ugly Betty, I like it. She's very lovely in her ugly way.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #206 
Pitluvs

Tonyk, I'm a pet rat owner and rescuer ;) They are a beautiful animal though.

I do think the last one is interesting, I have never seen one like that before!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #207 
laughing

I'll have more pics of my gelding soon.

He came down from up north today I guess, and got switched stalls and we have a new insturctor. I informed her specifically he knows how to bust out of his stall and needs to be double latched, and I heard he gained a hoof abscess.

GAH! I go down there immediately, he looks like he got tangled in barbed wire or something?! And he has saddle sores?? Why were people riding him?! His hocks have wounds, his face even has cuts, and he is so bow legged right now from no treatment of the hoof abscess. -.- They didn't even relieve it or treat it yet, I can't even see the abscessed area because his hooves are so badly caked with manure/mud/shavings. Oh, and guess who doesn't have a double lock??

I thought this would happen. I'm now to the point where I will push the school to sell him (he deserves a better life, and if I cannot fully lease him from them, I can't purchase him myself...) or I will bring up an animal cruelty case. This is NOT okay!! His looks horrible... I'll see him again in a couple of days and see if anything has been done for the abscess, if not, I'll take action myself.

Tony-
YOUR PIT IS GORGEOUS<3 I love APBTs :) I like them, Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, and Rottweilers, and that's all I'll ever own! The best dogs in the world. I hate BSL because they want all my favorite breeds to be banned :/
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #208 
Jrf456

5 cats, a dog, 7 bettas and parents who are a breed of their own. o.o
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #209 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf456 View Post
5 cats, a dog, 7 bettas and parents who are a breed of their own. o.o
+1,000,000
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #210 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
I'll have more pics of my gelding soon.

He came down from up north today I guess, and got switched stalls and we have a new insturctor. I informed her specifically he knows how to bust out of his stall and needs to be double latched, and I heard he gained a hoof abscess.

GAH! I go down there immediately, he looks like he got tangled in barbed wire or something?! And he has saddle sores?? Why were people riding him?! His hocks have wounds, his face even has cuts, and he is so bow legged right now from no treatment of the hoof abscess. -.- They didn't even relieve it or treat it yet, I can't even see the abscessed area because his hooves are so badly caked with manure/mud/shavings. Oh, and guess who doesn't have a double lock??

I thought this would happen. I'm now to the point where I will push the school to sell him (he deserves a better life, and if I cannot fully lease him from them, I can't purchase him myself...) or I will bring up an animal cruelty case. This is NOT okay!! His looks horrible... I'll see him again in a couple of days and see if anything has been done for the abscess, if not, I'll take action myself.

Tony-
YOUR PIT IS GORGEOUS<3 I love APBTs :) I like them, Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, and Rottweilers, and that's all I'll ever own! The best dogs in the world. I hate BSL because they want all my favorite breeds to be banned :/
You go girl. His abscess definitely needs to be treated; hooves are touchy and I'd be worried about it going into laminitis if that is left untreated much longer. Does he look like he has been eating? And yes, if he has a hoof abscess, no way should anyone have been riding him. Did you ask why he was so cut up?