Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #1 
Ianthe

We are going fish hunting tomorrow!

It's been awhile, since we rescued and sadly, could not save "Bait". In the meantime we have been not REALLY looking, but not AVOIDING looking, either...LOL. Nobody has really caught our eye, except for a blue crowntail we saw the other day...silly me wanted to "think about it"....and then when we went back he was gone.

So....tomorrow, we have no plans yet, and I think I will make it "Get a fish day". LOL. My 4 year old will be thrilled, having an empty space is driving her crazy. And she so desperately wants a neighbor for her fish, "Princess".

If we see a fish that catches our eye tomorrow, I *will not* put it off for a day, to "think about it" like I always do, LOL. I will not, I will not....lol
Ianthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:35 PM   #2 
Sakura8

Yay! You go girl! But I AM sorry you missed out on your little crowntail. Hopefully you can find one. FYI, my Petsmart here in Elk Grove just got in a new shipment, I saw a beautiful blue and white marble doubletail there. Oooh, and a beautiful sterling gray-blue delta tail as well. And a stunning black butterfly doubletail and another stunning black halfmoon plakat. Come to think of it, it's amazing I walked out of there empty-handed!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote