Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #21 
Toxi86

FINAL UPDATE:

The hubby and I gave Bahamut a couple days and the orange alert on the little guy is down to yellow. Right now he's eating semi-normally (though likes it as a game with me guiding him with a tooth pick.. Yea, I know) and is now tucking himself under or against his little ornament when not swimming about. He's also finally noticed his neighbor (Bismarck) and the two contest from time to time. Though he flares best for the mirror.

So again, thank you everybody for your well wishes and help with Bahamut's problem. He'll probably be living with epsom salted water for the rest of his life but he's happy, healthier and gaining color and spunk back! ^^
Toxi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #22 
Oldfishlady

Awesome........and good job to the both of you....and thanks for keeping us updated......
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #23 
BettaRepublic

Congratulations on your sucess! I'd love it if you kept updating, at least until he lives normally. I would continue the espom salt indefinetly unless it stats to negatively affect him. You never know where the next bump in the road might be. BettaFish.com is here for your fishies.
BettaRepublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #24 
Toxi86

NOTE:

Thank you Oldfishlady and BettaRepublic.

I'm super excited that he's doing so well. He's almost completely stopped floating and has been spending the last few days alternating between dancing and showing off for me and flaring and teasing Bismarck. They don't spend all day glaring at eachother but the flaring has increased and the beauty in his tails is coming back perfectly! I can't wait to spend the rest of his life watching him and crooning over him.

He certainly seems to love it! ^^
Toxi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #25 
BettaRepublic

Oh yea! Bahamut is so lucky to be in the care of someone as compassionate as you.
BettaRepublic is offline   Reply With Quote