Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-30-2011, 12:01 PM   #11 
Psychotic4mb3r

I got my betta from Petsmart :). The petsmart by me actually had a pretty good selection of bettas compared to jacks by me. Im in ohio though, im sure there a little different from other states maybe? his body is all white and his fins(anthough you cant really see it in the picture) have a little splash of blueish and a bit of pink in it. pretty neat :)
Psychotic4mb3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:38 PM   #12 
rainbowmissy

At my local Petsmart they have a few white ones! :)
Boys and girls.
Good luck finding one!
rainbowmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:34 PM   #13 
betta dude

yes all the time at petsmart
betta dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:02 AM   #14 
thePWNISHER

I'm in the Inland Empire in SoCal, I've been to like 5 pet chains in the last week just to check Betta Stock (Petco, Petsmart, etc..). It seems that each store gets low and all they have are identical twins of red/blue VT that all look sick. When a shop gets a new shipment there are almost always a few pure white bettas. I always compare size of their body to the others to see if it will stay white or color up. Its nice when they get a new stock you always have a large variety which is very pleasant. I almost gave in on a Blue bodied, pure white tailed, double tail Male. Its fun to see all the combinations. Its very disappointing when you get to a store that has leftovers hanging around. I mean sad sick little fish with finrot and you can't save them all and you know where they will be when the next shipment comes in. :(
thePWNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:28 AM   #15 
kif3

you can always ask the stores to ask their provider if they have have any white ones and to have him shipped in if they do ^^
kif3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #16 
Jrf456

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
If you can find one are you going to spawn him with Heather?
LOL no actually I just really like the white bettas. They're beautiful and I have a female so I thought I might as well get a male.
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #17 
Luimeril

it's very rare. but, i've seen three, and have gotten two. :d the first one was a pure white HM with massive fins. i was gonna get him, but by the time i got the money, he was gone. >3> the second was my avatar betta, a white HMPK named weiss, but you can see in the pic, he developed a black mustache, and light pink in his tail and anal fin.

my current is another white HMPK, a blind boy named Theodore. he has a tiny bit of black on the top of his ventrils, but it's un-seeable usually, and if he ever flares(which is VERY rare), there's a thin line of black on his beard. very thin.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote