Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #11 
fightergirl2710

I have not seen the therapy thing but I have an urge to watch it now :D, I think you're a completely different level of fan than me! I don't think all the animes even aired here, They just showed Cybertron and another I don't remember well... I remember a huge fight between them and the Decepticons and then they join forces and try to beat this insanely huge robot who's sucking out energies from various places.. I don't know, I was ten lol! I'm not big on the new movies but I'm going to see the new movie tomorrow, sadly there shall be no Megan Fox running in slow motion XD
I used to think Red Alert was awesome, I imagine if he was a real dude, he'd be pretty hot lol!

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-02-2011 at 09:08 PM.
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #12 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
I have not seen the therapy thing but I have an urge to watch it now :D, I think you're a completely different level of fan than me! I don't think all the animes even aired here, They just showed Cybertron and another I don't remember well... I remember a huge ass fight between them and the Decepticons and then they join forces and try to beat this insanely huge robot who's sucking out energies from various places.. I don't know, I was ten lol! I'm not big on the new movies but I'm going to see the new movie tomorrow, sadly there shall be no Megan Fox running in slow motion XD
I used to think Red Alert was awesome, I imagine if he was a real dude, he'd be pretty hot lol!
First before I start talking about bots and cons, have you heard of the new Aladan movie? It looks amazing! I can't wait for it to be subtitled :D

I know Cybertron and Energon aired here, but I only watched G1, Armada, Some of animated, and the pilot to transformers prime. I love G1 and Armada :D

lol me and my best friend are huge fans, but only since the 07 movie, after that we were crazy about everything transformers, we got really excited if we saw a yellow or red Lamborghini(sideswipe and sunstreaker), and We bought hotel tickets in Pasadena determined to go to Botcon(Transformers convention) since it was in California without a sure way to get there and barely any food money. My parents decided to drive us which was awesome since we got to run around and spend all our money on toys..... I had $300 for toys, yet planned on the minimum for food, as did my friend haha.... I also know way to much about this Fandom, if you have any questions about it I'd probably know, or the back story's of any of the characters in the movie since they don't mention most of them. Oh Like they had the dreads who are each designed after a predator of earthy, even though you couldn't really see the resemblance in the movie.

I think I got a little carried away with that paragraph lol

lol here's the therapy epsisode from G1, it's called Web world
part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhLZnThxYr4
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdbsJ...eature=related

A lot of people love this episode XD, beware though, it's one of the more weird episodes and it's from the 80's so the animation isn't as good. as the show goes on Galvatron becomes crazier and crazier.

I'm gone until monday night everybody.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:06 AM   #13 
fightergirl2710

I'm the opposite, I used to love them before but not so much now. The movies have amazing visual effects but give me the cartoons anydya :D!
I haven't heard of Aladan, couldn't find it on google either (I found some country in Saudi Arabia called Al' Adan lol!) What's it about? I remember watching Armada too now that you mention it.. It was all so long ago though, lol! I really want to go to a convention so bad! They never have them here! My sister and I keep praying for one
I'll watch the episode later, have work now :/ Thanks for the links :D
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
transformers