Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #1 
YoshesMom

Petsmart dragon thread!!!!

Ok since were ALL getting dragons from petsmart this week I thought it would be fun to start a thread for just them. Post pictures of your finds,there names,tank pics and why you picked the one because I KNOW it was hard to choose!...thats why I got two!

I'll start I went into petsmart after hearing a few people talk about there petsmart had them in. I went in KNOWING that my petsmart wouldnt have them and fully prepared for a let down...well Lo and behold! DRAGONS! they told me (knowning me only as betta lady) that they had gotten them yesterday there were only about ten to choose from most were very VERY active being so fresh and new but I narrowed it down to two...I didnt get paid until the next day so I text me mom and asked if i could please borrow the money for one so now i had a big problem cause they were both STUNNING I stood for about 5 minutes going between the to ( to the great distress of my puppies who know they must behave in the fish area ) I took photos of both and sent them to my mom for help picking a "mustard gas" looking male with green body and yellow fins or a purplie body one with blueish fins...waiting and waiting for my mom to text back her choice and stressing over my choice BLING my phone goes off and I look down at my message....GET BOTH! WOOHOO I love my mom..so i'll shut up now and post my pics lol!
Attached Images

YoshesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #2 
Pitluvs

I LOVE the second one! The first one looks like our Red/Blue Drangon HM we're getting hehe Congrats!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #3 
YoshesMom

im not sure if either of mine are HM ive been to busy "playing" with them to check!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #4 
doggyhog

I really need to stay out of petsmart now too. Usually it's a safe zone because they don't usually have very impressive fish, but darn it!! ;)

They are gorgeous!!!!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #5 
TharBePirates

Nice dragons! I nearly got one like the blue and red myself.

This is Tesla-

His eye isn't scaled over in the first pick. It's just a cell phone camera and he was moving quite fast, charging after his reflection.

I ended up with him because he wasn't as aggressive in his cup as the others, but still was alert and curious. Also he's got a full mask, white body and that yellow mustard gas wash on his finnage.

Last edited by TharBePirates; 07-01-2011 at 04:23 PM.
TharBePirates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #6 
YoshesMom

naww you totally need to go to petsmart!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #7 
Tisia

my new guy, no name yet, he has a bit of iridescence over one eye. didn't even realize he had blue in his fins since it kind of blended into the blue water, but I think it works for him ^_^ lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #8 
YoshesMom

ooooo he does have blue!! very unique mmmm how about Tinge or Dust for the tinge or dusting of blue
Old 07-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #9 
Tisia

he kind of makes me think of some kind of tropical fruit candy or drink so I was thinking of maybe something along those lines. Dust is cute too. I don't officially name mine for the first week or so anyways, so guess I have a little while to figure it out, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #10 
YoshesMom

laffy taffy lol how about julius like the smoothie drink or cotton candy