Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-09-2011, 04:59 AM   #1 
Hisaki Yuki001

A memorial to Sonoka

He was my super Delta/Hm that passed away on April 11 this year due to an internal infection that almost claimed Mr.Moto's life as well. They used to share a divided tank and Mr.Moto would love to tease him. I've learned since then to not allow them to see each other due to the stress. Anyways, I know it's a bit late, but I thought it would be nice to post a memorial here. The bottom text is from a post on that day when he passed over the rainbow Bridge.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:11 pm

This morning when I did his final water change he weakly swam into my hand and feel asleep as if to say thank you, I love you and goodbye. I allowed him to rest on my hand until it got tired. After which, he protested to me removing it. Due to this I grabbed his little leaf hammock and couched him into it, where he didn't protest so it wouldn't be so hard for him to get air. I went and took a nap, dreaming that he passed on, came to me and said goodbye and thank-you, and I'll miss you. When I just woke up, I went to check on him. Let's just say he has peacefully passed over the rainbow bridge.

Goodbye Sonoka, I will miss you. I will miss how you flared for food and danced when I was in sight of your tank. I will miss how you loved to chase a laser every now an then, and how excited you were when I got you a 5 gallon once you got bored with your 2.5. That night I could hardly get a good pick of you. ^_^ And I will miss how you would brighten up Mr. Moto's day. Mr. Moto would love to make him flare at him, and then sarcastically would go to the other side of the tank as if to say ha ha, you cant get me. You will be in our hearts and memories, and we will greatly miss you. Rest in peace little guy.
Hisaki Yuki001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #2 
Shimizoki

Sorry for your loss... Sonoka looked beautiful
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:13 PM   #3 
TheBlueBettaFish

Rip
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote