Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #1 
Indyfishy

Smile Enjoy them!!

Fish keeping can be pretty stressful sometimes, between all the illnesses and the water changes and trying to keep everything just right. I think sometimes we forget to just enjoy our little fish friends. So basically I just wanted to remind everyone to enjoy their fish =) Despite how difficult they can be to care for, they are so beautiful and peaceful to watch
Indyfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #2 
metalbetta

You have no idea how much I needed that.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good reminder.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #4 
TheBlueBettaFish

Ha ha yea every one you see in the forum is like "THE FILTER! OMG YOU HAVE TO MANY ROCKS IN THERE! BIGGER TANK! I THINK THE BETTA NEEDS A THEARAPIST!!!" It's like...dude just calm down and watch and love your fish. Thanks for posting this thread, I kinda needed it too...
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #5 
omgitslph

After dealing with issue after issue with mine I can't thank you enough for this post. <3
omgitslph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #6 
Creat

I feel like I should hug my tanks now lol. My puffer fish do that for me they make me happier then anything just their cute little faces make the world a little bit better.
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:26 AM   #7 
Indyfishy

I'm so glad that this post made some of you guys feel better =) Taking care of fish is soooo hard, especially when they're sick. I think tonight will be my Vincent's last night with me. He's so old, and he's been ill with a tumor for a long time now. I'll miss him so much, but I'll always be grateful for the little ray of sunshine he put in my life everyday. Whenever I'm stressed out, just watching him cruise around his tank makes me feel so carefree myself! I enjoy him and my other bettas so much, they've really enriched my life.
Indyfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #8 
Arashi Takamine

Thank you. I never forget to just check in on them. I watched Kai and Akira for quite awhile. Kai just dances and dances for me like he knows he's one of my special boys. Akira...He's become sort of a guard fish. He's finally letting himself grow his tail back. I'm so happy when I saw more rays were coming back that I felt like I was going to cry.

I'm sorry Vincent isn't doing so well. I wish him and you very well.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:46 AM   #9 
bettaloverforever16

*Sigh* recently my bettas have brought me nothing BUT stress, Floaty acts like he's handicap all the time, and my first betta ever has gotten a tiyn hole in his tail that could turn to fin Rot if I'm not careful. :( Still love 'em anyways.
bettaloverforever16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:51 AM   #10 
laughing

Thankfully my boogers haven't given me much stress, yet.

Nothing can give me hatred against them, though. There's nothing like coming home and just sitting in front of their tanks watching them. Or when I wake up and walk into the living room and they come SHOOTING to the front of their tanks going, "haaai mooom!!"

I hope all of you take some extra time out of your day just to sit in silence and watch them, and allow it to bring peace to you! They shouldn't be stressful, but rather a joy to own. That's why we bought them, right??
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote