Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #11 
Indyfishy

Laughing, you're exactly right!!! We brought our little fishies into our homes because we enjoy them!!!

Arashi, Thank you for the well wishes!!! I'm happy to say that Vincent is alive this morning and seems to be feeling a bit better!! He didn't eat last night, but I think it was because i fed him one too many blood worms the night before. He's the only betta I've ever met that is actually really good about his portion control lol!!!!! I bet he'll eat tonight tho, he's currently begging XD.

Bettaloverforever, I'm sorry that your fish have been a source of stress lately!!! Just remember to enjoy them and don't worry about it if you can't get everything to be exactly right!
Indyfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #12 
Betta Slave

Ah, thank you for posting this! I've been having quite a few problems with my boys lately- parasites, excessive tail-biting, etc. and this helps a lot :) I'm very sorry about Vincent.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #13 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyfishy View Post
Laughing, you're exactly right!!! We brought our little fishies into our homes because we enjoy them!!!

Arashi, Thank you for the well wishes!!! I'm happy to say that Vincent is alive this morning and seems to be feeling a bit better!! He didn't eat last night, but I think it was because i fed him one too many blood worms the night before. He's the only betta I've ever met that is actually really good about his portion control lol!!!!! I bet he'll eat tonight tho, he's currently begging XD.

Bettaloverforever, I'm sorry that your fish have been a source of stress lately!!! Just remember to enjoy them and don't worry about it if you can't get everything to be exactly right!
I'm glad Vincent is getting better. :)

Akira gave us a scare. His thermomitor had broken. (The top part of it just SHATTERED in the tank. Luckily it had all fallen into the inner part of the thermomitor. Akira's just fine.)
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #14 
Larsa

Awwwwwes sorry to hear about your fish..... :( good luck. I love my fishies to death! I spoil them rotten and spend lots of time with them. I hope they are happy with me and that they were glad I chose them out of all the other bettas :)
Larsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #15 
bettaloverforever16

*Pats fish* Even if they cause me stress, I still love 'em anyway
bettaloverforever16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #16 
Larsa

i wish there was a way to treat tumors.... :( and medicine/food to perk up old bettas! I wanted to cry when i looked over at my fish and thought about how they wont be with me in 2 years. Too bad they dont like for 5 or six years.
Larsa is offline   Reply With Quote