Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2011, 10:47 AM   #11 
AngelicScars

fortunately, I didn't act like that as a teen.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #12 
BetterBetta

Haha I'll be a teenager in 17 days and since June, I've been obsessed with bettas. Betta this, betta that, dad, can you take me to petco? I need a heater. I'm pretty sure my family's sick of it, but oh well, they can live with it:D
BetterBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #13 
TheBlueBettaFish

Lol
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #14 
Bettaluver4evr

I'm a teenage girl, and my parents think I'm nuts. I never fight with my parents or my friends, I just have a big open heart. I fill my heart with love for my family, friends, and pets. :) I have a lot of pets. I myself only own 5. :) 4 gorgeous bettas, and a beautiful baby leopard gecko, who is actually turning out very nicely for a petco resuce. Most people who see him thought he came from some breeder online or something. My family also has 4 dogs, 2 cats, and my bro has a bearded dragon. :) I lufs all of them! I just adore bettas though. :) There was an all creamy white with bronze finish HMDBTPK at petco yesterday, I wanted him so badly! He was just gorgeous. But my parents already think I'm nuts with my 4. I love my lil girl Luna the best, she's such a spunk and a sweetheart. Butterfly keeps to himself, but loves to siwm back and forth for just hours and hours every day in his tank. Liberty is getting older, and he doesn't look very hot right now, but he was the betta that got me addicted. :) And Dumbo is a spazz too, he never stops moving! He's my bubblenester, I can always look forward to a bubble nest from him. :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #15 
TheBlueBettaFish

TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #16 
MaggieLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
I'm a teenage girl, and my parents think I'm nuts. I never fight with my parents or my friends, I just have a big open heart. I fill my heart with love for my family, friends, and pets. :) I have a lot of pets. I myself only own 5. :) 4 gorgeous bettas, and a beautiful baby leopard gecko, who is actually turning out very nicely for a petco resuce. Most people who see him thought he came from some breeder online or something. My family also has 4 dogs, 2 cats, and my bro has a bearded dragon. :) I lufs all of them! I just adore bettas though. :) There was an all creamy white with bronze finish HMDBTPK at petco yesterday, I wanted him so badly! He was just gorgeous. But my parents already think I'm nuts with my 4. I love my lil girl Luna the best, she's such a spunk and a sweetheart. Butterfly keeps to himself, but loves to siwm back and forth for just hours and hours every day in his tank. Liberty is getting older, and he doesn't look very hot right now, but he was the betta that got me addicted. :) And Dumbo is a spazz too, he never stops moving! He's my bubblenester, I can always look forward to a bubble nest from him. :)
I also have a veil tail named luna!!!! i have pics on my profile if you wanna see her what does your luna look like? mine is also such a sweety
MaggieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #17 
Betta Slave

Mmmhmmm... that's me, I'm sorry to say. XD Though only in HMV and music stores. :D
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #18 
Bettaluver4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieLynn View Post
I also have a veil tail named luna!!!! i have pics on my profile if you wanna see her what does your luna look like? mine is also such a sweety
I have an album for her on my profile thingy. :) Very cool! Mine's a white VT girl with a really long tail, with dark blue marbling and red in her fins. :) She is a sweetie! I'm gonna go try to find pics of your luna.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #19 
MaggieLynn

your girl is so cute
MaggieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #20 
Bettaluver4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieLynn View Post
your girl is so cute
Thank you! Your's is tooooo. :D