Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #41 
Lion Mom
Member
 
Lion Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N.E. Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueBettaFish View Post
If Casey publishes a book I'm so buying. Want to see what she has to say. -_-
Not me - I'm not giving one thin dime to that WITCH!!!!

BTW, after sentencing this morning for the 4 counts of lying to the police, she is getting out next Wednesday, 7/13/11!!!! Time served, good conduct credit, all that......
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #42 
TheBlueBettaFish
Member
 
TheBlueBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Davison, Michigan, yo -_-'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion Mom View Post
Not me - I'm not giving one thin dime to that WITCH!!!!

BTW, after sentencing this morning for the 4 counts of lying to the police, she is getting out next Wednesday, 7/13/11!!!! Time served, good conduct credit, all that......

Eh, rent it from the Library? It would me interesting to see what she has to say. And yes, I saw it practically PLASTERED all over MSN.com, July 13th, 2011 Casey Anthony will be free from jail. >:(
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #43 
Littlebittyfish
Member
 
Littlebittyfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Florida
Give it a year or two...It will fill the shelves at the goodwill along side all the DR PHIL books...
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #44 
Lion Mom
Member
 
Lion Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N.E. Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueBettaFish View Post
Eh, rent it from the Library? It would me interesting to see what she has to say. And yes, I saw it practically PLASTERED all over MSN.com, July 13th, 2011 Casey Anthony will be free from jail. >:(
And just what makes you think that ANYTHING she says in any book or interview would be the TRUTH????!!!!!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #45 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post
Give it a year or two...It will fill the shelves at the goodwill along side all the DR PHIL books...
lol, True!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #46 
TheBlueBettaFish
Member
 
TheBlueBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Davison, Michigan, yo -_-'
Gosh, I just want to see what she has to say! Okay?
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I am SO guilty. chelsmarie23 Betta Chat 10 04-05-2011 10:29 AM
I feeel soo guilty!!! Sherleelee Betta Fish Care 7 02-11-2011 10:44 AM
Guilty... dukie1346 Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories 5 11-21-2009 11:50 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.