Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #21 
laughing

thank you, thank you!

Lasagna <3 Hopefully I can do this... The woman I work for is so nice, she says if I am still incredibly dehydrated and not able to get meat (or protein) down to just wait to come back.

Ahhh! Soup! Was that really soft? If it was, I will force somebody to make it for me. ;)
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #22 
vaygirl

I've been living off bakery muffins since I had my tooth rebuilt. The really big, soft ones like cinnamon chip and blueberry! If you can't do mushy eggs, how bout hard boiled? Baked beans and hot dogs worked for me too. Cut up, of course! Hope you get better fast!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #23 
CyerRyn

I just recently had all (literally) of my wisdom teeth pulled as well as my two front ones, eating has become a little difficult myself. While my gums have been swollen and painful to try and bite down, I've been living off of cheesy broccoli soup (the Campbells soup one) thick and creamy + broccoli is so soft you don't even need to chew it! I saw someone mentioned mashed potatos.. great with a little bit of sour cream and maybe some shredded cheese melted on top could be easy to eat + nutritious. Not sure if you're able to, but rice requires the least to chew. There's many different recipes out there for rice or even just buying the rice-a-roni meals. Good luck laughing and I hope that surgeon get whats he deserves for putting you in this situation!
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #24 
AngelicScars

I didn't read through the posts, but smoothies for sure. I like to make them with some frozen fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, and a little spinach. It's good, refreshing, and you get a lot of vitamins.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:52 AM   #25 
HayrideHaunter

Protein = PEANUT BUTTER...mix in a bit of honey and maybe some sunflower seeds for a little extra nutrition and flavor...eat with a sppon and you're good to go!!! (also awesome on crackers or as a sandwich when you're able to eat normally again =D)
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #26 
laughing

I don't think I can eat peanut butter I don't have function of my jaw yet so if it gets stuck anywhere it will not be coming out ;(

GUYS! I woke up this morning, and realized my mouth was CLOSED! HOLY SMOKES! I don't know what happened over night, but I guess I was on my best behavior! :3 I can't really chew yet, but I can kind of bite, and I still have no function of my jaw what-so-ever, BUT it is such an improvement and I am so ecstatic beyond belief! I am hoping by the end of this week I can eat! :0

Lasagna worked last night, and it was yummy. And I tried the baked beans. I will HAVE to try roast & hard boiled eggs, cuz I love 'em! Hopefully I can get some more smoothies and such. And soup is good, too. I am very very happy right now to know it really won't be a couple weeks, but hopefully less than one week.

Too bad I still can't open my mouth, though. Makes getting food in pretty hard and painful! *pout*

Oh, and I got all 4 of mine out as well, when I didn't even need to. *sigh*
Old 07-08-2011, 07:19 AM   #27 
HayrideHaunter

awesome!!!!!!! I'm glad youre getting better!!! XD...

also you could get flavored applesauce, or make your own! baby food is supposed to taste good...or you could make something similar....like...strawberry sauce! or...um...pear sauce? XD
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:31 AM   #28 
Shimizoki

A friend of mine had someone pre-chew all her food for her... its gross yes, but she could eat anything she wanted ;)
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #29 
Littlebittyfish

eeeeewww...haha

Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #30 
laughing

I'm okay on that one.... LOL!

My hubby kept trying to convince me to get baby food, proclaiming he would. I'd only eat it if he ate it with me, too, since I'd feel so dumb by myself. I guess we could've made a date out of it?? ;)

Unfortunately my food choices are still extremely limited, but I am happy to actually be able to get more varities down now! I am still trying your suggestions (: I hope within a few days I will be back to new, but no promises!