Does anyone else face this problem??
I have an attached waterfall-like filter in my 10gal and it seems to produce a lot of current; it almost destroyed my betta's precious bubble nest!
I think I have the problem solved, but I'd like to hear what you guys did if you faced the issue.
I took this weird grey material that my stepfather has, washed it a bit in some treated water, then taped it to the top of the filter lid (with looooots of tape!). Next, I pulled it over the mouth of the filter and down to the bottom of the filter (outside of the tank), where I taped it again. Because the stuff has small holes, the water still gets through, just without the same force. A bit comes off of the sides, but not enough to divert or move anything. I hope it'll stay, though. Here's hoping!