Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #1 
Lion Mom

Casey Anthony found NOT GUILTY!!!!

Wanna kill your kid & walk? Just move to Florida!!!!

Poor Caylee never had a chance!

We take better care of our animals then that witch did of her baby!!

This verdict shocks and DISGUSTS me!!!!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #2 
AngelicScars

There are a lot of pissed off people out there because of this. I'm just disappointed in our judicial system.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #3 
Arashi Takamine

I watched some of the trial on TV but I couldn't watch anymore. I hope her mom suffers the guilt of what she did for the rest of her life and eventually goes insane (the bad kind) from it. It would be deserving to someone as horrible as that (censored) She can go to hell.

The sad thing is when I heard about Caylee's disappearence I had a sinking feeling she was already gone.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #4 
laughing

I feel really bad for her parents (the daughter's grandparents).

Their grand daughter is gone, and now their daughter is a murderer, but is out from jail... how do they even approach that? :S

They're still waiting to find out if she will be convicted of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter. But obviously that is much less compared to 1st degree, and if she gets manslaughter she could serve very little time...

It's such a sad story, I think karma/guilt will hunt her down eventually.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #5 
Lion Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
I feel really bad for her parents (the daughter's grandparents).

Their grand daughter is gone, and now their daughter is a murderer, but is out from jail... how do they even approach that? :S

They're still waiting to find out if she will be convicted of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter. But obviously that is much less compared to 1st degree, and if she gets manslaughter she could serve very little time...

It's such a sad story, I think karma/guilt will hunt her down eventually.
HUH? What? No, she was found not guilty of EVERYTHING except the four misdemeanor charges of lying to a police officer. She will most likely walk Thursday (sentencing day) with time served (she has been sitting in jail for almost three years now).

She will not go insane - she doesn't care enough about anybody to feel any guilty whatsoever, IMO.

What I want to know is - what about the check fraud charges she was convicted of last year (I think it was last year, but could be earlier this year)? Will she get any time for THOSE???

Grrrrrr......... this just DRIVES me!!!!

Well, karma finally caught up with O.J. so maybe it will catch up with this one as well. One can only hope!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #6 
Fermin

Do you guys think they'll pursue the perjury charges against Cindy?
Fermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #7 
Lion Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermin View Post
Do you guys think they'll pursue the perjury charges against Cindy?
Even though they have Cindy cold on that, I think if they charged her at this point it would be viewed as malicious prosecution.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #8 
Pitluvs

And the worst part is, even if there is evidence that proves she did it without a doubt, she's free. She can't be charged twice for the same crime. I hope some crazy mental person like her finds her one of these days and does to her what she did to Caylee.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #9 
metalbetta

It's awful, I know... In my mind she did it. But unfortunately there wasn't nearly enough hard evidence to prove she did it. It's the jury's job to decide if she's guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt... But there were doubts. I wouldn't want to put her away for life or sentence her to death if there was any chance that she had nothing to do with it. That's the difficult part about this case... But now at this point the woman could write a book titled "I Did It", and they still wouldn't be able to get her due to double jeopardy laws... Her family however could sue her in civil court for pain and emotional trauma...
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #10 
Lion Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbetta View Post
It's awful, I know... In my mind she did it. But unfortunately there wasn't nearly enough hard evidence to prove she did it. It's the jury's job to decide if she's guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt... But there were doubts. I wouldn't want to put her away for life or sentence her to death if there was any chance that she had nothing to do with it. That's the difficult part about this case... But now at this point the woman could write a book titled "I Did It", and they still wouldn't be able to get her due to double jeopardy laws... Her family however could sue her in civil court for pain and emotional trauma...
Hmmm...... I don't think it's "beyond a shadow of a doubt". I believe it is "beyond REASONABLE doubt". Just sayin'....

Is it reasonable that she left the family home with Caylee on the afternoon of 6/15 then was renting videos with her boyfriend that evening & Caylee was never seen again? That she was out partying for 31 days and never told anybody the baby was missing????? Just kept lying and changing her story depending who she was talking to about where Caylee was????

I could go on and on, but I think you get my drift.

WHERE oh WHERE has common sense gone?????