Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #11 
bettaloverforever16

A scream nearby woke me up, my blood ran ice cold. What was that scream? I suddenly understood, and looked up. A cat's face was above us, it's paw reaching towards the water. Toward's me.............

(I know it's short right now, but I wanted it to end in a cliff-hanger. Will right more tonight if you guys want me to continue :3)
bettaloverforever16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:07 PM   #12 
BettaRepublic

continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BettaRepublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #13 
bettaloverforever16

Instnct came over me, I started darting around the tank, confusing the cat. For the first time I could actually see my fins, I was an orange dalmation, as far as I was concerned there was only one more of this in this tank. She was a female. I darted into a cave, where several other fry were hiding. The shadow over the tank disapeared, along with my fear. I swam happily out, stretching my fins proudly. But now a net appeared over us, and started scooping up fry. Only two were left, me and the orange dalamtion. But she now was floating in a cup, and I thought, "Breeding?! We're much too young, and we're related!" Another big shadow appeared us, and started banging on the tank, and yet again I thought, "This can't be happening.........."

(Is it good so far?)
Old 07-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #14 
Neil D

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Please write more!
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #15 
Adabell

Please, continue with your story. The suspense is killing me!
Adabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM   #16 
bettaloverforever16

(Lol, thanks guys)

After about a night with her in the cup, she got released. For awhile we just sat there, staring at eachother. I suddenly had the urge to attack her, I mean WHY could she even want to this?! I flared at her, warning her to stay back. But she just sat there, flaring her little fins at me. Suddenly I lunged forward, tearing at her fins and head. Then something banged on the tank, a shadow loomed above me. Not noticing, I continued attacking the female. There was no hiding spots in this tank, so there was nowhere for her to go. Her fins were shreds now, her body now red. A net came and pulled me out o the tank, dumping me into a small, cold tank. My fins clamped, I became dizzy. This, I guess, was my punishment for attackong her. But I guess I didn't care. Then I saw a human standing nearby, smirking slightly, as he watched me suffer......................
Old 07-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #17 
Adabell

Continue, continue, continue!
Adabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #18 
Neil D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WTH? c'mon! STOP WITH THE CLIFF HANGERS! I WANT TO READ MORE
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #19 
TwilightNite

Yes write more MORE!! I love it!
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #20 
bettaloverforever16

(Lol, thanks guys)

I narrowed my eyes, and swam tightly in circles, tryig to keep my blood running. Soon it got tiring, but I knew if I stopped I was going to die, so go on I did. Circle, circle, circle........ This pattern went on for hours, when I finally collasped from exhaustion, who knows how long later I woke up in a large heated tank. What the heck? It didn't seem like the old person's house, so I assumed I had gotten sold, apparently for a lot of money I would soon learn later on. It was a miracle that my fins were still perfect after what I went through. "Here fishie fish....." Came a sweet voice, a girl had walked into the room. She had meduim long blonde hair and blue eyes. Smiling, she said, "My name's Tanna, you're new name is Spot.........."