Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #11 
Jrf456

I'm TERRIFIED of Florida Grasshoppers.. If you live here you know what I mean. They're the length of your hand and jump on you when you walk in the grass.
:(
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #12 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf456 View Post
I'm TERRIFIED of Florida Grasshoppers.. If you live here you know what I mean. They're the length of your hand and jump on you when you walk in the grass.
:(
Those things do get huge.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #13 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
I'm afraid of dead fish, funny right? But they make me shudder somehow :/
I'm also scared of earthquakes and tsunamis and my tanks falling over in the process D:

AHH! Dead fish scare me, too. They give me the jeebies. Like so bad. I make someone else scoop them out... I also hate it when fish move their eyes, it is so FREAKY.

I have this thing, where if I am in a pet store, I love looking at the reptiles/arachnids, and I generally love them, too, but when I am in a mass of them all in tanks/cages, I get so stressed out and think that they're all going to bust out of their glass cages or something... >.<

I am also deathly afraid of raptors. YES. Raptors.... They can climb, grow ridiculously fast, have sharp nails, sharp teeth, carnivorous D:
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #14 
Ashleigh

I'm afraid of most things dead, when I saw my dead fish I ran out of the room and halfway across the house. When there were dead cockroaches in the sink, instead of getting rid of them, I used the tiny bathroom sink for waterchanges...
Ashleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #15 
Arashi Takamine

I can sometimes see ghosts. No I am not kidding you I have. I have seen a disembodied arm on my birthday (*Shudder*) An apparition, strange lights and saw Kalona swimming in his old tank after he died before I even got Akira.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:11 AM   #16 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
I can sometimes see ghosts. No I am not kidding you I have. I have seen a disembodied arm on my birthday (*Shudder*) An apparition, strange lights and saw Kalona swimming in his old tank after he died before I even got Akira.
My old house was haunted, it was the one before my apartment now, and I lived there for 11 years, since I was 6, so I am used to the ghost thing and it doesn't freak me out. It used to, but after a certain period of time, it was like "ehh...".

What scared me was when it became physical and I would wake up with scrathes and such, that always sucked.

BUT, my hubby ALWAYS hated spending the night over there. He was always so freaked out about it. He always said, "You can't kill 'em!" He's a big macho guy about everything, but ghosts are his one thing that gets him... He doesn't even get scared over zombies, just ghosts!
Old 07-08-2011, 12:34 AM   #17 
fightergirl2710

I can see ghosts too... Hopefully that and I'm not crazy O.O but they've always minded their own business so I don't mind them lol! I've seen them since I was a kid... But only on 5 different occasions in life... It's creepy s but sometimes I "feel" presences too... That is more often but is somehow more scary. I'm not crazy. .__.
For me it's just dead fish, they look so cold and stony...
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:48 AM   #18 
Arashi Takamine

Same..I also see lights.

The dead fish thing I think is even worse when they blend in.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #19 
laughing

I hate it when you're not expecting your fish do die, and they kind of blend in on the bottom, so you're searching all around, and then you glance down, and they're stiff body is just laying there with their eyes staring right at you! D:

People thought I was crazy, but eh, don't care. I knew they were there. Other people have experienced it, too, so that helped!
Old 07-08-2011, 01:50 AM   #20 
Arashi Takamine

Oooh god yes. I was not expecting to lose my first betta and he was so dark in color it took me a few minutes to find him...Ugh I swore I would never get a betta that blended in again.

Add a while later and enter Akira who blends in.

Exactly. Some people said to prove it and I just said I don't have to.