Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #31 
diablo13

Whoa, you guys see ghost? Was it creepy, or just like "oh, a ghost. Whatever"? I can feel things watching me, but usually not people. I can usually feel when my dogs watching me, and sometimes when I'm alone I feel something watching me, and I look up and see some movement even if my dogs on the otherside of the house :0 and sometimes when I wake a up in the middle of the night I see like human outlines near my door, and they float across the room and thru the window. I really need to stop waking up.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #32 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo13 View Post
Whoa, you guys see ghost? Was it creepy, or just like "oh, a ghost. Whatever"? I can feel things watching me, but usually not people. I can usually feel when my dogs watching me, and sometimes when I'm alone I feel something watching me, and I look up and see some movement even if my dogs on the otherside of the house :0 and sometimes when I wake a up in the middle of the night I see like human outlines near my door, and they float across the room and thru the window. I really need to stop waking up.
It's creepy but also becoming a normal occurance.

Today I am now thoroughly convinced ghosts stole my first Bakugan. I lost the dang thing when I was twelve...Fast forward to fifteen and I found it last night in my easter basket from two months ago. This is an original Bakugan not made anymore.

The human outlines are most likely shadow people. I see them a lot too they're the ones that creep me out. You can never tell when they'll show up. It scares my family and I don't get me wrong but almost all of us have had some sort of encounter with the paranormal that it's become almost normal. Me and mom still go through the house with ignited sage to cleanse it though. I can feel my guardian spirit's presence sometimes.

Though shadow people...Those are the ones I fear the most. My parents door also swings open sometimes and no one comes out.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #33 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
It's creepy but also becoming a normal occurance.

Today I am now thoroughly convinced ghosts stole my first Bakugan. I lost the dang thing when I was twelve...Fast forward to fifteen and I found it last night in my easter basket from two months ago. This is an original Bakugan not made anymore.

The human outlines are most likely shadow people. I see them a lot too they're the ones that creep me out. You can never tell when they'll show up. It scares my family and I don't get me wrong but almost all of us have had some sort of encounter with the paranormal that it's become almost normal. Me and mom still go through the house with ignited sage to cleanse it though. I can feel my guardian spirit's presence sometimes.

Though shadow people...Those are the ones I fear the most. My parents door also swings open sometimes and no one comes out.
We have a guy shadow here..He has a fendora on and every time I know hes around I can smell really really strong tobacco...No one smokes here...so we call him the smoking guy... For some reason he doesn't creep me out...I was the first person to see him here..My mom has also seen him now though.He usually shows up before something bad or upsetting happens...I haven't seen him in awhile.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #34 
Arashi Takamine

Wow! That sounds cool but also creepy. If he shows up usually before something bad or upsetting happens then maybe it's a good thing you haven't seen him in awhile.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #35 
diablo13

I actually think mine are the images imprinted on my eyes from earlier...I've seen my dads outline and my moms, my mom I'm not really sure, but i'd reconize my dad half bald poofy head anywere:) but my old house was haunted. The man who lived there before us died there, and I could always feel his presence, not malovently, but still there
Old 07-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #36 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
Wow! That sounds cool but also creepy. If he shows up usually before something bad or upsetting happens then maybe it's a good thing you haven't seen him in awhile.
I don't think he is the cause of anything that happens...maybe he just knows before stuff happens...I just figure he shows up as a warning of something...Never "heard" him though he usuallly just stands there...The first time I saw him I thought someone had broken into the house.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #37 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo13 View Post
It depends on the situation at my house. Some times the presence was very demonic and frightening and I wouldn't sleep the whole night, but others were ok and made me feel casual about it. Most of the time it was obnoxious, like I hated picking water bottles and such after them knocking them off the counter/table, it kind of became routine. -.-

So ya, often it was super casual and like oh hey there, but other times I would be in tears, very upset, and have to sleep in another place a night or two. Just depended on what was there!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #38 
Arashi Takamine

I had that happen to me too. I would get so afraid some of the times that I wound up dragging my poor dog and myself into another room to sleep. One time I got so scared (I was ten I believe.) That I grabbed my hamsters cage and since my dad was out of town I slept in his room.

Then my hamster scared my mom. I felt like something was wrong in my room that night.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:49 AM   #39 
fightergirl2710

I've never encountered a malevolent ghost. Some very heavy presences that are depressing but usually they're minding their own business. Once I saw a lady in a Victorian looking dress crying at a Colonial time graveyard where lots of kids were buried. No one else saw her but my sister heard crying. Then there was the one near the bed.. Usually they're outlines as you said, sometimes actually figures. (I thought the Victorian lady was a real person when I was 7). The presences really get to me though, the heavy feeling.. I just put my blanket over my head and try to sleep. My great grandpa could see them too, he used to wrestle with a demonic shape shifter according to a lot of people. I've also seen lit diyas go across the sky (apparently those are souls of people who have died...)
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #40 
diablo13

Your grandpa wrestled with a demonic shapeshifter? Awesome! But I'm now thouroughly convinced something lives in my basement. My dad asked me to get something from his workshop( the industrial part, with the AC, heater, my dads tools, and such) and right before I hit the switch, something started growling at me. My dad and dog were on a walk, so it wasn't her. The entire freaking room started vibrating! I don't know now, about a month Later, whether it was the AC or something else