Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #41 
fightergirl2710

O.o creepy! Yeah apparently, it was this demon that would change into trees or bulls and stuff.. He actually used to talk to it, say things like don't bug me today lol! The entire village used to come and ask him for advice on spirits and stuff... They all respected him a lot. My dad told me that the man was telepathic and could talk to animals as well. I didn't believe him at first but later lots of people told me the same thing, so I know he wouldn't be lying...
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:51 AM   #42 
diablo13

WHOA! I need to meet your grandpa! But what I am think about the growling, the only thing that has died in our house are bugs, maybe some mice, the previous owners dog( we are the second owners), and my last parrot. I think the growl was the dead dog( a shnauzer, lol) but of spirits, other than the shadows, I've been in the presence of my bird, the week after he died. It was a sad story, we and the store owner thought he was weaned, but it turns out one of his brothers or sisters was feeding him. Now, if you don't know what a pet bird smells like, it's sorta a soft hay smell. After he died of hunger, I wasn't sure if I would get another. But everytime I thought about that, I smelled that, but I decided to get another, and since the day I did, I haven't smelled that, except on mine, who doesn't smell that much
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #43 
fightergirl2710

:( That's so sad, your birdie must have known you missed him so he decided to stay close to you... That dog thing is just creepy btw! I've never encountered an animal spirit... It was my great grandpa, he died 8 years ago at 98! I remember him but not too well
I sometimes have dreams where dead relatives talk to me, as in they're still dead but they're giving me some instructions like what I should do and stuff...
Old 07-09-2011, 09:11 AM   #44 
doggyhog

Whoa!!! That is so freaky that you guys can see/hear those ghosts. Glad I can't do that. ;)

Ghosts scare the crap out of me. I can watch any scary movie there is UNLESS it has ghosts or anything similar in it!! No way, no how. My brother used to make me watch those TV shows about people who's houses are haunted and I would freak out. LOL

I'm also terrified of bridges that are really high and above water..
Like the new jersey bride. I was nearly sick to my stomach because I was so worried last time we went on it..

The funny thing is that I LOVE heights and am not scared of being up high. But for some reason bridges like that terrify me...
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:55 AM   #45 
diablo13

I'm scared of ghost too, and hights! And it didnt help that last night I watched a creepy movie and the AC spazzed out so it was banging around all night

edit: I was trying to remember more about the bird, cause I figured the smell could just be lingering, but then I remembered that I heard him, too, and their little cheeps are really distinct, theyre the second smallest parrot, so they have really high voices. Theyre called Pacific parrotlets, the spirit one was blue and my current one is yellow

Last edited by diablo13; 07-09-2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #46 
Arashi Takamine

A lot of those experiences are really creepy but also interesting...

Um may we please have a change of subject?
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #47 
diablo13

Exactly....so, who likes pie?
Old 07-09-2011, 11:35 AM   #48 
fightergirl2710

Mmm apple pie and ice cream *noms*
Old 07-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #49 
diablo13

I'm more of a key lime guy :)
Old 07-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #50 
laughing

One last post on the matter by me; I never actually saw anybody or anything. Normally I just felt them and would watch things fall by them doing it and have to pick up after 'em -.- I would only see shadows/black masses/etc., never an actual person or scene, thank God! I could tell the difference between good and bad by the feeling I got inside, most of the time I was okay with them, and if I saw something I could be frightened, but never feel threatened and or as though something bad would happen... It's a distinct difference!

As for the heights thing;
I don't know why, but I am perfectly okay with heights and such, unless I feel they're "unsafe". And I don't know how I deem them "unsafe". If I feel like something is impossible, (perhaps a bridge, or the way a second level of a mall is build, how sturdy a railing could possibly be) I get freaked out and will refuse to go up there, or if I'm up there already, I get really upset and freaked out. It's weird, I know... I've been to the top of the Washington Monument and was fine, but sometimes I can't stand near the rail at a friend's house when on their second story. Dumb thought process -.-

Washington Monument, for those who don't know:
http://www.wrdaonline.org/CountyPhot...onMonument.jpg

I don't really like pie, nor cake. Well, I enjoy pie more than cake, but neither are high things in my book!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote