Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #51 
diablo13

Yknow, we should really make a thread on the supernatural thing, and the reason to get cats is they know where ghost are, ever seen them follow something invisible across the room?
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #52 
fightergirl2710

Yup yup or when dogs just stare at one spot incessantly without moving Oo
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #53 
Arashi Takamine

I'm allergic but my dog see's em too I think. Sometimes he'll get so scared he'll back out of a room and run behind me. Poor Yugs.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #54 
laughing

I don't have my dog yet, and I thought I'd get my puppy within the year, but if I can't find an apartment that accepts them or a house with an owner who doesn't mind, then I can't get my pup! D'awww, my hubby was excited for him, too. </3

I do have kitties though! :D But they aren't allowed in the apartment I'm in now (unless I wanted to pat $200 a month!) so they're with relatives. I love them fluff balls :3
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:01 PM   #55 
tsoto80

My confession may sound mean but I truly do not mean to affend anyone

There has been times when I truly hate people (in general) There is so much crime and nasty people in the world I wish another flood would come.....animals, reptiles, fish and the sorts I love with a passion. If one bit my arm off I would wish no ill towards it. I think it is because if they harm they do it from natural insticts (excluding the ones that were trained to fight/kill). Humans hurting one another is not natural insticts....its just plain evil
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:32 AM   #56 
fightergirl2710

That's actually not mean or offensive... I'm sure a lot of people think that way.. It may not be to the extent of the flood but I know I find humans evil a lot of times.. :)
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:28 AM   #57 
Arashi Takamine

Oh yes...*glares at WalMart employee's and fleabay sellers* Humans can be such a-holes sometimes. (I hope since it didn't have the other two syllables that it isn't a cuss.)
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:44 AM   #58 
diablo13

Ya, I really don't like people sometimes
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #59 
laughing

I'm not a people person, like at all... So it's all good!

I personally love having my fiance around, and sometimes specific friends at certain times, and that's it.. I don't like going to parties, I don't like meeting new people (unless it's brief), I just like a few and am perfectly content with that. It doesn't mean I'm not nice to others, I am very nice and social, I just don't prefer/enjoy it. I'd much rather be around my dog, watching/playing with my fish, cuddle and watch a movie with my kitties, etc. There's only one person I can stand to have around 100% of the time, my fiance, and he feels the same with me. He'd much rather have it be the 2 of us compared to anything else. I guess that's why we're together?

I just think people are stupid, who are incredibly ignorant, with very wicked intentions... They will throw you under the bus for their enjoyment/want 95% of the time which is NOT instinct at all. We are "pack" mammals and should feel the need to provide for our pack and expand our pack, not destroy the others in our pack and be deceitful...

A dog will always be honest, he will never deceive you, or lie to you, or tell your secrets. A fish won't ever do that, either. No other animal on the face of this earth does what humans do... I love horses, dogs, cats, fish, sugar gliders, reptiles, rabbits, etc the list goes on because they will never be dishonest with you and will never throw you under the bus. They will never hate you. Ever. And people are just greedy, selfish, "know-it-alls", who need a moral/reality check and clean themselves up.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #60 
vaygirl

I'm with Laughing, pretty much on every point. Steve and I are all we need. Everyone else makes us crazy. We don't go out and 'hang' at bars, we don't like to party. We just wanna sit at home on the deck in the fresh air and be together.

All my friends from high school hooked up on Facebook and get together to party. I keep telling them I'm not interested. I don't even wanna see them anymore. Too many bad memories and bad behavior going on. I like my quiet life. I don't want your drama.

My best friend from high school just blew a gasket because she put pictures up on FB of her kitchen and asked what should be done with it. I gave her advice. What she really wanted was for all of us to crucify her husband for not finishing it. When I suggested she clear the counters and put stuff away she posted a pissed off retort about 'r u kidding? there are no walls or floors???'. Yes, I know that. I know your husband Jim hasn't finished it. I realize that you really want me to go off on him. I also said you need walls and floors. You just ignored that part.

I wanna kick her. Hard. Then I wanna tell her I don't want to hear from her anymore. She makes my head hurt. I feel like I need a script. Don't ask my advice if you don't want me to be honest. Wow... this turned into a rant. :P

People... irritating.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote