Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #61 
laughing

Vaygirl, that's exactly how I feel. I'd rather cuddle and watch a movie by ourselves at home, go for a walk/bike ride together, go out to some regular ol' restaurant just the two of us, etc than go hang out... The occasional double date with the right couple works out for us, but we're not that social couple that is always out and about. I like hanging out with his grandparents more than other people...

I'm just sick of having to watch what I say so it doesn't get twisted around in a bad way, or have someone use something against me, or try and drag me into their drama which I sure as heck don't give a darn about, it's just too much WORK! And having a good time shouldn't be work!

At least with my guy I can say whatever I feel without it being twisted into some obscure way and starting a whole conflict with a group of people. With him I can be honest, myself, and half the time I don't even have to talk for it to be an enjoyable time.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #62 
vaygirl

I don't understand why people want to have chaos around them. They just feed off it. It makes me sad. Just chill out! This life is the only one you get (some people think otherwise, I'm not sure?) make the most of it. No drama, no evil, no harm done to others.

I have a testify: I get scared when someone rings my doorbell. Like butterflies in my stomach scared. I went through a lot when I was younger and I think I have some residual fears going on. I have to laugh at myself. I remember my Grandmother thinking there was a stalker behind every bush and now I wonder if I'm headed down that road? I get scared when I have to drive someplace new, when I have to meet someone new. It's so silly. Once I'm there I'm all "Oh, let me tell you my life story!!!" but the pre-event anxiety is killer! :P
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:37 PM   #63 
AngelicScars

I'm claustrophobic. Elevators freak me out, but I'll ride one if I have to. I'm terrified of thunder/lightning. If I don't have another adult in the house with me during a storm I'm usually on the verge of an anxiety attack.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #64 
fleetfish

I'm afraid of parsnips.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:56 PM   #65 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm with the rest of you. I don't care much for people, either. I feel like I've put up with so much crap from people that I need to move to an island somewhere. I have nutty neighbors who keep their garage doors up from morning till night, lie, stab you in the back and try to make you jealous.There are only about 4 people out of 80 that are worth a darn.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:59 PM   #66 
fightergirl2710

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
There are only about 4 people out of 80 that are worth a darn.
Hear hear!!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:33 AM   #67 
laughing

Vaygirl- I'm just like that. I do this whole "sneak up to the door" crap and feel like I have to tip toe around my house! And if I go to meet someone by myself I feel like I'm going to be cut up in a basement somewhere... >.< I have serious problems with that. I notice VERY quickly when something is out of place. Like my guy wakes up before me to go to work, and every single freakin' time he gets out of the shower he leaves the curtain open (which kind of bugs me?) and this morning after he was gone I went in there and it was CLOSED! o_0 I got so freaked out about it and ripped the curtain open just expecting some creep-o to be behind there waiting to kidnap me...

DQ- Love that! I have only a few people in my life that are genuine and warm, who I would not trade for the world. Everybody else? Who gives a darn -.-
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #68 
tsoto80

the only few people that I truly care about are my kids, my BF, and my mom. Yes I love my brothers and sisters but would I really cry at their funeral.....maybe not. I know that may sound harsh but it is not like I talk to them on the phone every day....month....year- never thats when.....I dont have friends and I like it that way. I dont trust people enough to give it a bother their intent is usually bad anyways. I considered everyone on this site to be my "friend" if I have a problem I let it out, you guys listen, and at times give advice. For now I thank you for that :)
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #69 
diablo13

People are just obnoxious if you have compassion for something like, I was at petco yesterday, looking at the bettas, and I pointed out to someone I know that one was pretty. And this random guy stares at me like I'm a freak. Its not like i brought 27 of them!
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #70 
vaygirl

Lol @ Laughing ambushing an empty shower! I have a whole visual in my head to go with that story!

I guess the people thing is why we all love our animals so much!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote