Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #71 
laughing

I was all stiff, and then I was like, "You can do this" (well, other words went through my head, but they'd get moderated LOL) and then I just grabbed it and ripped it open, and no one was there, so I was all "What the heck?! When did he start closing the shower curtain?!"

I have an issue with thinking people hide cameras in my house to watch me... I got it from a stupid Lifetime movie. -.- So if some repair man comes in the house, I get all nervous and follow them around to make sure they're not doing anything. And every time I go to the bathroom at a new house I have to check the bathroom all over to make sure. (Vents and everything.) I found out last October my guy is the SAME WAY! o_0 It was a bonding moment, LOL!!! So when I moved into my new apartment, he searched all the vents for me. <3
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #72 
vaygirl

I love it. :) I used to do that in my old apartment. I remember looking at little holes in the bathroom ceiling tile and wondering...
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #73 
dramaqueen
Banned

People just irritate the heck out of me. I have this cousin who, for 2 years in a row, stored his Mercedes in our garage. We have a 2 car garage but it's hard enough for my elderly mother to pull in and out without worrying about hitting someone else's car. So last year he put it in our garage again and when I told him how inconvienient it was, having to get in the car after my mom pulls it out and having to get out before she pulls it back in. He and his wife both go ballistic!! He says well I'll just take it home then. Just say the word. And his wife says oh, are you having surgery? What?!! That was a stupid comment. THEN, he marches in the house and tells my mommy on me because I was a bad girl. lol Then I take him out to eat last year for doing some stuff around the house before my mom came home from the hospital and he orders salmon and a beer!! THEN he takes my mom out for her birthday and says I'll pay for yours but I ain't payin for hers. What a jerk!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #74 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
People just irritate the heck out of me. I have this cousin who, for 2 years in a row, stored his Mercedes in our garage. We have a 2 car garage but it's hard enough for my elderly mother to pull in and out without worrying about hitting someone else's car. So last year he put it in our garage again and when I told him how inconvienient it was, having to get in the car after my mom pulls it out and having to get out before she pulls it back in. He and his wife both go ballistic!! He says well I'll just take it home then. Just say the word. And his wife says oh, are you having surgery? What?!! That was a stupid comment. THEN, he marches in the house and tells my mommy on me because I was a bad girl. lol Then I take him out to eat last year for doing some stuff around the house before my mom came home from the hospital and he orders salmon and a beer!! THEN he takes my mom out for her birthday and says I'll pay for yours but I ain't payin for hers. What a jerk!!
My family is pretty messed up, too, so I don't speak to them... It's just too difficult.

My confession today is I've probably crossed the line with staff today, (at my school) and now I am nervous as to what will come of it, but I felt it had to be done... Now I'm just so exhausted from fighting and having a highly stressful day I basically want to cry my eyes out and go to bed.. I know I probably ruined my next semester, but to me, it was worth it. But if nothing comes of it, I may have potentially screwed myself over..

My day was so bad, I asked my guy to go get me a Yoohoo (a chocolate milk drink I had as a kid, that's only recently been found near me on the west coast) and he jokingly said, "No, you don't deserve it!" and I actually burst into tears. Gah, I'ma cry baby... And a couple weeks ago he got one, and hid mine from me, and said he just bought one for himself (it was an empty bottle) and I cried because that is one of my favorite drinks and my morning was rough and that would've been down right mean if he had, but he was just joking then, too. So now he says "no Yoohoo" is my "trigger" phrase to make me cry! I told him it was my main reward as a child growing up, so he looks at me and says all sad, "I guess you weren't rewarded enough as a child... I don't want to meet your dad!" (My dad is a jerk, who I no longer talk to because that's how terrible he is, so it was a half joke half pity on me.)

I guess no one should say that phrase around me, or else I'll cry!

Last edited by doggyhog; 07-17-2011 at 07:01 PM.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #75 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
why is that some family members take advantage and make certain family mebers be their own personal storage shed? I hate that!! My mother-in-law is bad about letting family clutter her space with their junk. Her niece had crap stored in her shed for over three years!! Can you believe that? I told her to just throw it out, but for whatever reason she wont. If they really wanted it then it would have been out long ago. My mother is the type that would hold on to it for awhile but when she got tired of looking at it she would give a time limit to pick it up, if its not picked up she will toss it.

Dq I say drive the car to his house and leave (if it is still in your possession) your mother's safety is more important that that stupid car. He should have known better!
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:50 PM   #76 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oh, they took it back this time last year. They live in a great big house that has a small apartment in the basement, which is where they live. The rest of the hgouse is inhabited by his wife's mother and sister and brother-in-law. He can't stand the brother-in-law. The car is stored in a barn like structure where they have parties and stuff.It's hard to get the car in and out of it. They have 3 cars; the Mercedes, a smaller car and an suv that they're running the wheels off of.They don't drive the Mercedes because it's diesel and cost too much to fill it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #77 
Jrf456

Sorry to bring the supernatural part back up.. But I have had a few experiences too and I have a medical condition that makes me freak out even worse when I hear something bad.

It's like I will shake really hard non-controllingly, gasp, have like tears running down my face and like I will just freak out all together.

My cat Sammy died when I was little.. He's all white and was about 10 when he died. Sometimes I think I see him in the hallway but then I realize it's just my cat Aladdin who is a white siamese :D
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #78 
Arashi Takamine

Actually appropriate that you brought up the paranormal again. I just saw a shadow run out of my room and my mom thought she heard someone calling "MOM!" Twice. She ran into my room looking worried asking if I was okay.

I'm fine. I wasn't calling anyone. I was just talking to my BFF.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #79 
fightergirl2710

Creepy..
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #80 
Pitluvs

I'm with the others who have seen ghosts! My son does as well. My old apartment had spirits in his room :( I used to sleep in there with him because I WAS SCARED of them being around him. He's 3. I have always seen ghost though... few examples....

- Friends grandmother on the veranda of the old farm house we used to play at (abandoned). My friend said she walk right through me and sat in a rocking chair that appeared behind me. Turned around, there she was.

- Man rose from the ground at the crossroads by my house a few years ago. My son's father and I were walking to my house, he cried it scared him that much!

- My old trailer was haunted with something nasty, pulled me off my sofa once by my hands :( I would see it in the mirror when I was taking showers, used to see a grey cloud going up and down my hallway! I lived there alone.

- The old apartment I just moved from, there was always a shadow in front of my bathroom. I've seen a lady in white standing over my daughters crib (she was 4months old) and disappeared into the wall. I've also seen a man in a suit and tall hat in my neighbors attic window O_o Also, once while cleaning my sons room, I had something caress the side of my face with a warm hand, and then the other side. I can still feel the chills, NOT normal.

So yeah, I believe. This is only a tip of the iceburg. I swear they seek me and my son out.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote