Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #21 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
Alright I'll go again...

In 4th grade I was used to humming and singing while washing my hands... so while I was washing my hands I burst into song "Domo Arigoto Mr Roboto". I walked out of the bathroom to meet the laughing faces of my 30 classmates and teacher. That's when I remembered the walls were paper thin and the bathroom was in the classroom.
you should have did a robot dance when you walked out of the bathroom! Then you could have redeemed yourself lol
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:36 AM   #22 
Shimizoki

lol I was in 4th grade... I wasn't thinking like that yet. Now I do similar stuff and plan it all out just like you said.
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #23 
vaygirl

I spilled red Kool Aid all over my friends counter while I was house sitting. It was tile and grout. It would NOT come out of the grout. She wanted to kill me.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:18 PM   #24 
laughing

Vay, a few years ago my guy and I enjoyed playing **** pong (just in case) but hated well, the first part, because we're not like that at all. So we used to set up "Kool-Aid Pong" because you had the game, but not the other part, so it's 1,000,000x better to me! (Again, the "not big partiers" comes out..) Well my stupid guy friend (of then) decided wearing a WHITE shirt with RED Kool-Aid was a brilliant idea, so when I made a shot, it spilt all over his shirt... LOL! So I think it was more embarassing for HIM! But then he yelled at me and said I should clean his shirt and blah blah blah and I told him he shouldn't have worn it like I said, so it became an ordeal.. -.- I've stained counters with Kool Aid, too! I won the fight in the end, because my guy was there, and is twice the size of the other kid, and basically was saying I'm only allowed to do his laundry!! LOL

Ok, well, I have a gross embarassing moment, so if you're like squeemish or something, just don't read!

When I was perhaps 10-ish (don't remember exact age, but was young) I used to get dehydrated a LOT. Every summer I got sick very bad because I didn't drink enough water. Well, one time we had a family get together at my aunt's house who is a cleaning freak, and her house is completely spotless. I'm sitting in the living room (and her house is large) and get very sick. So I bolt to the bathroom, but I didn't make it D: I puked all over her walls, rugs, carpet, tile, and then I completely filled her bathroom sink (SINK, not toilet) with my puke, and it was all over the bathroom mirror, walls, rug, etc. as well. :/ I apologized profusely, but the look on her face and my uncle's still haunt me. It was probably one of the worst experiences EVER! She spent hours cleaning it up, because at that time I was too young to really help in any real manner at all, I could only get her what she needed and keep on apologizing!

Plus, my whole family was there, so they all saw, and I still get poked fun at ALL THE TIME!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #25 
Shimizoki

Lol laughing that sucks.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #26 
fishman12

Yeah.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #27 
vaygirl

Ew!!!! EWWWWW!!!!

My Mom's friend made me eat a cherry tomato once (hate them, and always would) and I threw it up on dining room table and in her daughter's lap. The whole family was traumatized. :)
Old 07-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #28 
Shimizoki

lol nice revenge Vaygirl...also another way to lose weight ;)
Old 07-11-2011, 06:39 PM   #29 
vaygirl

Served her right. I was a child genius. When my Mom's boyfriend took me out in the yard and whipped my butt with a belt in front of the whole neighborhood, I followed him around for weeks asking him to whip me again. He never touched me after that. My Mom told me that story, I totally don't remember it. She said I used reverse psychology on a grown man. :P
Old 07-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #30 
Shimizoki

well and thinking about it... I bet that could come out sounding pretty strange.