Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #31 
vaygirl

I bet I disturbed him deeply.

In HIS defense, I'd broken a window on a newly built house by repeatedly throwing rocks at it cause some boy said it was a good idea. I was 5. Another embarrassment.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #32 
Shimizoki

LOLOLOLOL.

I don't know if this is embarrassing for me or her more at the time but my best friend in HS was a girl. The way I met her is her BF told me to run up to her, play her bongos. I did it, but was so embarrassed afterwords that I ran away. She came up to me the next day during lunch and introduced herself properly... best friends for 4 years.
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #33 
vaygirl

LOL! That's a good meeting story! :D
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:02 PM   #34 
laughing

Did she really have bongos, or are you talking about.. ahem?

Ya it was pretty gross... terrible moment....

I guess I used to be a very manipulative child, and still am, but more for good now ;)
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #35 
Shimizoki

I am talking about... ahem.

it went like this:

Sprint at some random girl
Pat pat pat pat pat pat pat
Sprint away with face beet red.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #36 
fleetfish

Once my dad was carrying beer upstairs to our balcony and on the way up the bottom of his favourite old glass beerstein fell out. The beer gushed all over the steps. He just stood there in stunned silence while my mum and I laughed our butts off ... it was too funny for words. ^__^
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 PM   #37 
gmd1800

Ohhhh, lawd, I have so many embarrassing moments.

Once, I was showing my old horse, Teddy. I was showing hunters at the time, and we were at a show at a predominantly jumper/eventing farm. Therefore, even the hunters had to heed jumpers rules - that is, we couldn't school the jumps before the classes.

The jumps were colorful and scary, and Teddy was terrified of them (I was too!). We were doing okay, and then we came upon a big orange monster, and Teddy slammed on the brakes. I went up on his neck, over his head, and landed on the jump with the pole between my, ahem, legs. Then I slid off sideways and STILL managed to end up on my feet. I don't think my mom has ever laughed so hard. She still wishes she caught it on tape, and it was seven years ago!

Another story. People claim I have wires crossed in my brain, because whenever I'm outside in bright light, instead of squinting, I have a sneezing fit. I was kissing my boyfriend when a friend decided to shine a bright light into my face. I opened my eyes and sneezed right into his mouth. Poor boyfriend.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:15 AM   #38 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
Served her right. I was a child genius. When my Mom's boyfriend took me out in the yard and whipped my butt with a belt in front of the whole neighborhood, I followed him around for weeks asking him to whip me again. He never touched me after that. My Mom told me that story, I totally don't remember it. She said I used reverse psychology on a grown man. :P

Priceless
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #39 
Shimizoki

ewwww gmd at the second one... your poor BF...
Old 07-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #40 
gmd1800

Bahaha. Luckily he thinks everything I do is hilarious, so he was ok with it. I've done worse to him, apparently.

Example: Once I was swimming with him in the university pools. This may be TMI, but honey mustard chicken make me SUPER GASSY and I fart all the time after eating it, but most of the time they're silent and just slip out unnoticed.

On this one occasion, I was sitting on his lap and we were joking around and I decided to tickle him. He grabbed me by the sides (I'm SUPER ticklish there). Unfortunately, I was gassy and trying to hold in a fart. I accidentally let it out in his lap, and since we were in the water, there was no mistaking what it was! I was super embarrassed, and he STILL hasn't let me live it down. It's been over a year and half! (He even told his parents. AND my parents. They think it's hilarious too)

Last edited by gmd1800; 07-12-2011 at 09:23 AM.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote