Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-16-2011, 01:21 AM   #71 
copperarabian

I have a good amount of embarrassing moments lol

one of the funniest and very embarrassing times is when I was with some of my hiking classmates driving to the coast, and in a silent moment I start saying "If people from California are called Californians, and people from Alaska are called Alaskans, what are people from America called.....(insert 30 seconds of thinking)....Ameri...icans... OH that was so stupid!"

We all started laughing so hard we cry, and they still bring it up sometimes as my blondest moment.

Also the other day my friend walks into her backyard, she then walks back into her room and I'm sitting there with betta pellets all over me O.O lol I can be such a clutz lol luckily it was easy to get back into the container so it wasn't wasted.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #72 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
Also the other day my friend walks into her backyard, she then walks back into her room and I'm sitting there with betta pellets all over me O.O lol I can be such a clutz lol luckily it was easy to get back into the container so it wasn't wasted.
My mom and sister are total klutzes.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #73 
Irishdancer

LOL I've had a lot of embaressing moments.

One time I was in an irish dance competition, and I totally forgot my steps. I couldn't just stop, because then the judge would know that I forgot it, so I had to make up a dance on the spot and it was horrible!

Another time, my dance school was at an elementary school getting ready to go onstage, and the zipper on my dress broke as I was leaning down to tie my shoes! My mother had to put safety pins in the dress to keep it on. The worst part was that I had to change into a different kind of dance shoe halfway through the performance, but I couldn't bend down or the safety pins would come undone, so I had to ask my mother to tie my shoes for me in front of all the other dancers. And I was 18!

I had a teacher this last semester of college who was very strict about cell phones. I didn't think that would be a problem for me, because I don't like phones and I only have it in case of emergancy. Usually I don't even bring it with me when I go to class. One day in the middle of class, my phone rang. I hadn't realized I'd had it with me, so it took a minute for me to realize it was mine. Then, while everyone stared at me, I had to dig through my bag and figure out what pocket it was in. It rang for almost a full minute before I found it and left the room to answer it. It was my mother, telling me that I needed to check my email when I got out of class. She was worried about my grandmother, but she didn't want to tell me over the phone because then I'd be distracted during class.
Irishdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #74 
fishman12

Ohhh haha
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #75 
gmd1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
Your father is awesome, he definitely gets props from me!

I would never have thought of something like that, but I guess that's what makes us all different! He must be a hoot to have around.
Haha, oh he is. He's awesome.

Another embarrassing moment:
At the barn, the girls are all really close. Once, I think when I was a sophomore, I was feeding (it was my feeding night) the horses. A friend and I decided to have a dance-off, so we were throwing out all these random movements. I "dropped like it was hot" and my old jeans split from the back of my thigh all the way to the back belt loop! I can still remember everyone stopping, staring, and then falling over laughing.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #76 
TheCrysCat

Something similar happened to me in middle school. I was wearing my favorite pair of jeans, I squatted down to get the ball, and... rip. Same as you, clear down to my thigh.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #77 
xMandy

One 'embarrassing' moment I've had was when my step-dad and I were walking into Michaels hobby store.
It was during a storm and so my shoes were slippery..

When I was walking in my foot slid under me and I started to fall sideways in front of like 5-6 people. One guy looked up from texting and the look on his face was PRICELESS. I walked off red from embarrassment and laughter at that dudes facial expression....
xMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #78 
bahamut285

I don't know if this counts as embarrassing but:

I was sitting in the lobby of my university's library and the seats were across from this ramp that lead to the washrooms. There was this girl coming out of the bathroom and for some reason she face planted into the ground, however from my view, it was like in slow motion and her facial progression was absolutely hilarious, and instead of rushing to her and going OMGOMG ARE YOU OK? like 99% of other people, I just started laughing loudly and uncontrollably XD Almost literally falling out of my chair with laughter.

I felt terrible after, and people were staring, but it was a good laugh LMAO.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-18-2011 at 09:10 PM.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #79 
bahamut285

Also of course my other embarrassing moments mainly include people walking into my room while I'm dancing wildly......*coughs*
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #80 
gmd1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
I was sitting in the lobby of my university's library and the seats were across from this ramp that lead to the washrooms. There was this girl coming out of the bathroom and for some reason she face planted into the ground, however from my view, it was like in slow motion and her facial progression was absolutely hilarious, and instead of rushing to her and going OMGOMG ARE YOU OK? like 99% of other people, I just started laughing loudly and uncontrollably XD Almost literally falling out of my chair with laughter.
I can't tell you how many times I've done that! Laughing at someone who falls over, I mean. I find slapstick hilarious, so if someone falls over and it's not staged, you'll likely to find me on the floor cracking up.

For example, my family and friends were waiting outside of a church for my grandpa's memorial service. We were all talking about him, when the doors opened and a funeral procession came out. Just as I saw the grieving family members of the veteran, I see my dad's friend walk off the sidewalk and onto the grass. He somehow tripped over the grass and started kinda running/falling to keep himself up. I nearly exploded from holding in my laughter.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote