Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2011, 08:34 AM   #31 
Neil D

"I swear to God, if someone messed with my animals, this would not fly. Animals are the most innocent creatures, what will they do to humans, who are not innocent at all?"

So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel the only reason animals should be killed is for food, the way nature intended. Then we use ALL the parts including bone and organs. The way the Native Americans did. (not saying we should live in Tee Pees or anything, but...
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #32 
PhilipPhish

My sister has kinda stopped being mean to all of our fish, but she still worries me when she comes into my room and looks at Philip...

She more abusive towards the dogs now because she knows I'll chew her out for killing fish. But I can't do anything about the dogs cause they aren't mine.

My older sister is a butt all the way around.
She claims to have bred Oscar chiclids and stuff, but she don't know the first thing about fish and fish care. I know more about Betta and Koi then she does and I still don't know everything!

Both my sisters are spoiled rotten brats.
Ty don't have to pay 25 dollars for her phone EVERY MONTH, I do. I buy all the things fro my fish, I buy most of the stuff in my room!

My mom spoils them but I have to work all day just to be able to pay for my phone every month. If I want to have fish, I have to pay for food, rocks, light bulbs, tanks, the fish, everything!

But my mom will go to a Self Defense class with Ty, and she'll do all this stuff with my little sister, and she'll buy them anything, but the closest I've been to my mom in the last year was last Saturday, and we cleaned house together. Thats it.

I'm ranting now...whoops.
PhilipPhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #33 
Neil D

Well this is a rant, so go ahead vent.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #34 
PhilipPhish

But yeah, my mom spoils my sisters...I get nothing... (Sad Face)

Today I want to go to the pet store, so hopefully we can and I might actually be able to afford something with the $7 left over from when I payed my phone bill...> I need to buy Philip a new light bulb so I can take pictures of his new tank set up... I rearranged him and Tigger's tanks last week.
PhilipPhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #35 
Sakura8

PhilipPhish, it sounds like ALL of you need some family counseling to work out some issues. I'm really rather worried about you now. Is there someone whom you trust who you can talk to about some of the problems you're having?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #36 
Neil D

A sschool counselor or something?
Old 07-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #37 
Sakura8

Yeah, like Neil said. A school counselor, a church counselor of you attend a church or something like that.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #38 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
That is very disturbing... You should see the look on my face...

Behavior like that, without any remorse, is a huge red flag. That's how serial killers start.. It shows compulsive behavior, a damaged concious, and the ability to be violent without feeling guilty over it. You will see this show up when she interacts with other children, will probably start getting in trouble at school, will begin to become more socially reserved, etc.

Sounds like little 8 year old NEEDS a counselor. NEEDS. The 15 year old? A good talking to because her attitude needs to change. Just because she's a teenage girl doesn't allow her to be all-mighty brat with a "I don't care about nuffin!" attitude. She needs to gain some respect and responsibility.

I swear to God, if someone messed with my animals, this would not fly. Animals are the most innocent creatures, what will they do to humans, who are not innocent at all?
i cant really see too much how would those 2 be counseled aside from forcing them to consider the fish their best friends. if they humanise the fish its more likely to produce some good results. that aside they could be banned from pets until they mature enough. i wonder if there's such thing as pet boot camp..
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #39 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
i cant really see too much how would those 2 be counseled aside from forcing them to consider the fish their best friends. if they humanise the fish its more likely to produce some good results. that aside they could be banned from pets until they mature enough. i wonder if there's such thing as pet boot camp..
The little girl began abusing the dog because she knows her sister can't tell her to stop.

That is a sign of someone needing serious help.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #40 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
The little girl began abusing the dog because she knows her sister can't tell her to stop.

That is a sign of someone needing serious help.
that's heartless of her. it would be nice to see someone do the same to her. its disturbing to see that because its not enforced, she came to the conclusion that it was tolerated.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote