Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #1 
metalbetta

Every Betta Ever. [Epic Picspam]

Booored.
So I figured I'd show off every betta that has fed my addiction. Even the ones that have fallen along the way. In order:

Winston: Orange Dalmatian VT Male... My first prettyboy. Brought him home in March of 2010. He started it. :)

Nina: Blue Giant PK Female... My first female. She was such a sweetheart. Lost her to a columnaris outbreak.

Rikku: Multicolor PK Male: I bought this boy as a female... Before I knew better. He's technically my boyfriend's fish, and in two weeks he'll be moving in with him!

Cameron: Bi-color VT Male... My first adoption. He is the weirdest little fish.

Damian: Solid Red CT Male... My special boy. He has inflamed gill syndrome. Such a sweetie though, he's my bedside buddy.

Jayde: Multicolor Giant PK Female... Female number two. She was more of a rescue than anything. Before I picked her up she sat on the Wal-Mart shelf for MONTHS. I remember seeing her in her cup when she was just a "baby"... I've since trained her to jump. lol

Mew: Marble CT Female: ...You all know Mew. My boyfriend and I picked her up when she was a tiny little thing, and we nicknamed her "McGrizzle"... She grew up with us, and she was taken away with three others in the outbreak. I miss you, sweetie.

Faye: Turquoise CT Female: My second adoption. She's been nothing but a sweetheart since she came to me. Unfortunately she's been infected with the same disease, and her survival is iffy. :(

Daiquiri: Pink Cambodian Female... She was great. She was my aggressive "fighter" out of all my sorority girls. She too was struck down after a LONG DIFFICULT fight with columnaris. She tried hard too. I tried hard. At least she's not hurting anymore.

Sora: Black/Blue Orchid PK Female... This girl used to watch The Office with me before she was added to the sorority. She was the first to be taken. R.I.P....

Azrael: Chocolate Dalmatian VT Male... He was a sympathy buy... But he was worth it... He had an infected eye and fin rot when I bought him, and he perked up right away! Unfortunately he developed dropsy yesterday, and I don't expect him to make it. :/

Noelle: Marble Butterfly Combtail Female: Bought her while after Sora passed... I always consider her Mew's twin... AKA Mewtwo... lol... She's currently hanging out in a gallon QT until I have the sorority re-established.

Delilah: Green DeT Female... She is the tiniest little thing. Ever. She has the biggest silver bug-eyes you've ever seen, and that's what made me fall for her. Since she's been in QT she has grown quite a bit, but she's still incredibly small.

April: Red Cambodian Female: She was an impulse buy... Fell for her in an instant. Also in QT, hanging out in the kitchen, she always greets me while I'm making food... Always excitedly. She has so much energy, and I can't wait to get her back into the big tank!

Twitch: Salamander HMPK Male... Still getting to know this guy, but I got him at Petsmart when they put out the dragons and halfmoons. Such a crazy little personality! He's in the sorority's 10 gallon by himself for the time being, and definitely loving all the room! Not to mention he is GORGEOUS.

And finally...
Evans: Blue VT Male... Barely had this boy for 24 hours, but he's already stolen my heart. Adopted/rescued him from a co-worker...Can't wait to get to know him more. :)

Well that, my friends, is every betta I've had on my own. Enjoy!

Last edited by metalbetta; 07-07-2011 at 12:28 AM.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #2 
PewPewPew

*eyes burn from the EPICNESS*
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:31 AM   #3 
metalbetta

So many, I know! lol
Old 07-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #4 
Littlebittyfish

Cameron is the coolest colored VT. I have ever seen.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #5 
nel3

beautiful fish, i want to steal noelle form you :( and maybe even her previous sister. i love the green/turquose marbles. its the exact same fish i wanted to have since i got my first betta. i did find a male green marble DT and im waiting for him to ship. the funny thing is you have my dream fish or atleast 2 out of 3 of them. where did you get Mew and Noelle?

Last edited by nel3; 07-07-2011 at 09:18 AM.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #6 
metalbetta

They were actually from Petco believe it or not!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #7 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbetta View Post
They were actually from Petco believe it or not!
, well that a big shock to me. im rather surprised Petco had such gems. congrats on finding those 2 there. i actually wanted a green marble female also but they're so rare i only found that male to settle for. wish i lived near your Petco, Montreal has a shop with nice variety and some marbles (blue red mix) but ive hever seen green/turquoise here at all .
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #8 
pinksnowme

You have had and have some wonderful fish! I enjoyed the journey of your fish.
pinksnowme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #9 
FireKidomaru

I love all your fishes!! You must have a fish of every color in the rainbow!! I love it!
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #10 
metalbetta

Well, I'm glad everyone loves the photos! Thought it was a fun idea.