Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2011, 12:15 PM   #21 
TheCrysCat

I can only guess because they want as much control as possible. Not to mention, this chick pretty much tried to turn my ister against our mom. Every time I've met her, though, she's been completely friendly.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #22 
Pitluvs

So this bridezilla has been calling me out on Facebook in her status' all day. I can't remember 100% what she said, I deleted her but it was something about not letting anyone make her feel guilty for the life she worked for and ungrateful people making her fiances week like crap. Ahhh, hello!? One more thing and I'm putting my foot down, we're not going. Not because of money but because I am NOT spending a CENT on some ungrateful twit!! And yes, I wear the pants here, I say we're not going and my fiance will agree haha I think my fiances friend better get his girl in check, or he's going to loose his best man (and the only guy who will stand for him, wonder why?).

I'm two seconds away from done.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #23 
TheCrysCat

Ungrateful? What's to be grateful for? It's not like they were the ones paying for your trip. And, she's calling you out over passive-agressive facebook statuses? What is she, twelve?
Old 07-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #24 
Pitluvs

I personally think no one would spend thousands of dollars on someone who makes rude comments online, and not even to their face. I think this one NEEDS US, not the other way around. If they disappeared from our lives tomorrow, I wouldn't notice. He needs my fiance, he has no other friends. My fiance doesn't need him. This guy's fiance is totally upsetting me to the point where I don't want to go AT ALL.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #25 
Pitluvs

Yes yes she is! And yes, she's acting like an immature twit. I have seen 12 year olds hold themselves better than this one. I haven't a clue who's 12 on this site and who's 35. This one here... I'm telling ya. She needs a reality check. Us not going may be it!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #26 
TheCrysCat

Well, I jsut don't get the whole "ungrateful" thing. What's to be grateful for, the honor of attending their wedding? And yeah, I have 17 year-old girl who does that to me, and I think it's low even for someone her age. I'm younger than her, btw, and I never write stupid passive-aggressive statuses.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #27 
TheBlueBettaFish

Well, that sucks. I feel so sorry for u
TheBlueBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #28 
laughing

Woooow! I wouldn't go either! Think about how she'd behave at the wedding!

Trust me, we've had those friends, the ones that just get in the way, cause troubles, and are generally obnoxious and frustrating. We tossed them! There's millions of people out there, and we have a few really wonderful people in our lives, there's no need for all that crap.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #29 
Pitluvs

Thanks Laughing!

Well Joe's friend was here AGAIN today, this time Joe called him over to talk. There were more snarky status' on bridezillas Facebook today about me and she went as far as to post on her fiances wall as well about me. Always ME. Anyways, I'm not playing those games so instead of responding, I just deleted her and her fiance. I don't need to read that stuff. So Joe posts on his friends status about something and bridezilla went bazerk on him! Calling him and I down to the lowest saying things like he's not that great of a friend, and that he doesn't have much of a say about anything because I call the shots. She also went on about how we think they are bottomless pits of money and have no feelings (no, more like no common sense!) and then the last straw....

She openly posted ALL OVER FACEBOOK that they only time we're friends with them is when we are... get this... asking for money! haha We asked them ONCE for a lend of $30, because HER AND HER FIANCE cost us over $100 in mistakes on a moving rental. We had to pay it because it was her credit, and then we were forced to ask to lend $30 to make my insurance payment (the money we gave them was my insurance payment). Seriously! I am not joking, this is how petty this woman can be.

*Sigh* Me and Joe know enough to cause a lot of damage with those two, but we would never say a thing. If those who are reading could pull just one thing from this situation, be it this. These people look like crazies, and you can see the things they are doing (being spiteful, lying, saying things they shouldn't in public) is only making them look stupid. I mean, if you have read this, don't you think so? We are taking the high road, walking away like adults and ignoring them. We're standing up for ourselves by NOT going, but we're not playing their game. I have more self respect than ever for not playing into this... and it burns her twice as bad haha (selfish moment!)

Anyways... I'm now not going :) You don't treat someone that bad and expect them to do you a favor. Thanks for listening to all this guys! I have no one to talk to about this stuff in person, my family lives miles away. And its entertaining to you guys anyways lol Kinda like you get to live my drama without the stress!

Last edited by Pitluvs; 07-12-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #30 
dramaqueen
Banned

I bet their credit cards are just about maxed out.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote