Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-17-2010, 01:42 AM   #1 
Nutt007

Prisoner: A Story of Hopelessness

I felt the need to conjure up a story, so here ya go.

------------------------------
Part 1
I probably looked lifeless to those giants. Sitting in that one spot where I wouldn't cover myself in waste. The spot where the ammonia stung the least. I was here too long. I have already understood the symbols on the giant's packages. I was going mad. I would constantly flare and nip at my own tail, and I have lost my hope of getting rescued. I already heard that they were getting a new shipment, and that mean I went farther behind the shelves, taking away my hope for good. They did not know it, but all those hours laying was because I was staring at something wonderful, It was a wonderful craft of those giants, they called it a Fuuvil Edgg, or something like that. I called it heaven. Every night, I dream of jumping through those waterfalls, resting on the shiny black rocks, and dancing around that swirly plant. It was the only thing giving me hope, that some day, I would be drowning in love. I the other Bettas ignore me, I will have a short chat with them, but I would often stay at my perch.
One day, I awoke to a startle. I was shaking everywhere, I even saw my breakfast slosh out of my containment cup. When the bubbles had settled, what I saw was a very exited looking female giant. She looked no older than 5, but I didn't mind. I knew I was getting a new home. I saw the other giant, the mother, walking to get her girl. I surge of elatedness flew across me when I saw we were headed directly towards the Fuvial Edeg. I was so close that I could read it properly, the F-L-U-V-A-L E-D-G-E. Then we turned, and I sank back to the bottom of my cup. I heard the girl say; "O MOMMIE MOMMIE CAN WE PUT HER WITH SHINY IN THE FISH TANK?!" "Yes honey, we will put him in the Aqua Block." She responded. What in Davy Jones locker was an Acua Bok? Who is this Shinny? And why does she think I am a girl?
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #2 
TaylorW

Oh no, not an AquaBlock!! Get him the Fluval Edge, THE FLUVAL EDGE! D:
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #3 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorW View Post
Oh no, not an AquaBlock!! Get him the Fluval Edge, THE FLUVAL EDGE! D:
Dont worry, I am fond of happy endings. :)
Old 12-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #4 
Yvette

Oh, gosh. I hope part two reveals why the kid thinks he's a girl.
Yvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #5 
baylee767

when ya ganna write more?
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:17 PM   #6 
Nutt007

Sorry about the lack of updates, It is kind of hard to write astory with a galaxy tab while on the road for six hours. -.-
Old 12-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #7 
betta fish crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutt007 View Post
I heard the girl say; "O MOMMIE MOMMIE CAN WE PUT HER WITH SHINY IN THE FISH TANK?!" "Yes honey, we will put him in the Aqua Block." She responded. What in Davy Jones locker was an Acua Bok? Who is this Shinny? And why does she think I am a girl?
To the girl's mother: Aquablock is not a tank. It is a death trap.
betta fish crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #8 
Nutt007

Part 2:
I dosed in my cup after we left the place, until I got really cold. I awoke with a start. The water around me was lowering, and my vision blurred as I was tempoarlly in the air. I couldn't see a thing, my senses were dull, and I couldn't breathe. When I felt the water again, the first thing I noticed is that it was awfully cold. I quickly swam behind a small, sharp plant. I saw some odd things in there. Bright red rocks? Pokey plants? This wasn't a Fluval Edge at all! I couldn't find a filter anywhere, and the water was freezing! As I looked around I saw a meager bubblenest and a blue Betta guarding it. Another Betta, nice. ANOTHER BETTA!? He flared his gills and charged towards me. I quickly backed behind the plant. "Excuse me sir, but where am I?" I asked. "Get out!" "Are you Shiny?" "Don't call me that! My name is Kyle!" I was relived that he told me his name, as it gave me a chance to talk with him. "I'm Zack, or that is what my parents called me." "Do you know where I am, Shin- I mean Kyle?" "Welcome to the tiny glass jail that is MINE." "Please don't get angry at me, some giant placed me here." "You mean HER?!" Just then, the young giant from the petstore came in. "OOOoooOOOooo!!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY! You are pink and red! I'M GONNA CALL YOU PRICESS! YOU CAN GO PLAY WITH SHINY! SHE IS ALREADY BEST FRIENDS WITH YOU. OOOOoOoOoooOo!!!!" Something is wrong with giants, because Kyle and I were deffinetly not female. I heard Kyle chuckle. Welcome to prison Zack! Good luck gettin' out!" I looked around, there were glass bowls and Aquablocks everywhere. Some seemed to have dead fish in them. Kyle was wrong, this wasn't prison, this was hell...

* I am pretty sure it doesn't count as offensive if I use it to describe a place. :)

Last edited by Nutt007; 12-18-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #9 
TaylorW

D: D: D:

Omg, you actually managed to make this story quite horrifying!!!
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #10 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorW View Post
D: D: D:

Omg, you actually managed to make this story quite horrifying!!!
Thanks, I have become fond of writing in a dark way.