Betta Fish Forum banner

Size Comparison HM king Vs HM Plakat

5K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  fishman12 
#1 · (Edited)
I would get a few pics of the size comparison of my HM Plakat Glorfindel and my HM king Betta for anyone who doesn't have a Petco nearby and wants to see how big they are, plus everyone loves to share their fish :D

Here's a video I posted on Youtube, ignore my TF3 movie score in the background, I turned up my itunes so the video wouldn't just be completely silent lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5p6_DqSbjI

and here's a pic, sorry for the horrible quality. My brothers GF is borrwing my camera charger so I had to use my mom's little point and shoot

See less See more
#5 ·
They are both gorgeous! :D I wish I could have more bettas.....but my mom won't let me....at the moment....at least until I introduce her to aquabid... ;) Petsmart has started selling HMs and PKs.....they call the plakats 'dragonscale' bettas though, because they all have at least a little bit of dragoning on their fins :) But anyways, they are really pretty :) Good to know they have a good home, with you :D

#11 ·
Jessabell After seeing this, I'm getting a king betta now C: Thanks for feeding my addiction! lol.
Glad to help, and the kings are my favorite type that I've had so far, I looove them so much XD My king is so bold too, if I put my finger in the water he swims right up to it and I can rub his chin with my finger and it doesn't bother him at all LOL

Giants are way bigger than kings. Look at this guy compared to a normal sized betta.. much bigger than your boy compared to your normal sized betta

Really wish I could buy this guy BTW.
Cool thanks! I wasn't sure if giant Bettas and giant Plakats where the same thing XD, I had heard that the kings where giant plakats, and that giants betas was the name for the huge bettas

I really want a giant betta, I love the long finned one's, but the normal short finned giants are still amazing :D I would love to get one one day :D

#17 ·
That King truly looks amazing. The more I look at the Plakats the more I tell myself I won't own a long fin Betta again. The long fins are nice to look at but the Plakats are just so much more impressive.

Itbites your boy looks very good too!

I would get a few pics of the size comparison of my HM Plakat Glorfindel and my HM king Betta for anyone who doesn't have a Petco nearby and wants to see how big they are, plus everyone loves to share their fish :D

Here's a video I posted on Youtube, ignore my TF3 movie score in the background, I turned up my itunes so the video wouldn't just be completely silent lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5p6_DqSbjI

and here's a pic, sorry for the horrible quality. My brothers GF is borrwing my camera charger so I had to use my mom's little point and shoot

#21 ·
lol I might be spawning him with a really nice platinum red HM, but I would only be getting HM's from it. I'd look around at petsmart, they might have a red platinum hidden in among the new dragons, and I got Glorfindel from Petco :D

#22 ·
damn, look at the giant pics near the end, 4-5.5 inches long o.o.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.