Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #22 
blankz

go and sleep Shimizoki
blankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #23 
youlovegnats

Blankz- what I recommend that you do is :

1- NEVER breed bettas again until you know ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING there is about breeding and how to breed.

2- Do you research BEFORE you start ANYTHING with animals, period.

3- Cull all of your fry. There is no way that they are going to survive at this point if you have no food for them and aren't willing to put all your heart and soul into caring for them- they will suffer less if you do it now instead of starving them to death.

May I remind you that we are here to help you and everyone else on this board. I don't mean to come off as rude or mean, but you really need to look into what your doing before you do it. You can't exactly just go out on a football field and play football without knowing the rules and how to play can you? This is exactly like that.
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #24 
blankz

yes
Old 07-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #25 
Shimizoki

Mods might need to do something about this...

What are you thinking breeding bettas when you have no idea what you are doing? Really! You wouldn't breed dogs and then lock them away without any food would you? NO, that would be cruel... I mean come on... A little bit of reading before hand would have you in a much better place without a hundred lives in your hands.

You should read and study:
Breeding
Questions
Fry Food

And you shouldn't attempt to breed them until you at least have some idea what you are doing. Are you 10 years old with a god complex or something?

GAAAAAH
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #26 
fightergirl2710

Ok, I think this is where I should give you the talk about being responsible.. Why did you breed your fish? It is very irresponsible to bring those baby fish into the world without thinking about how you're going to care for them, feed them and what you're going to do with them once they get older and have to be put in separate containers. Next time you think of doing something like this, I suggest you give all these points a thought. Anyway, now that the babies are here, we can't go back... I'm not a breeder but there are a lot of people on this forum who are. You should check out what they do and ask for advice on what to feed them once they finish their yolk sacs, as that is the most urgent issue at hand. You might get some cultures at your pet stores.. I strongly suggest reading up in the breeding section about what you can do in a pinch...
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #27 
fightergirl2710

I'm being seriously slow today.. But yeah.. you can do what youlovegnats said as well...
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #28 
youlovegnats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
Mods might need to do something about this...

What are you thinking breeding bettas when you have no idea what you are doing? Really! You wouldn't breed dogs and then lock them away without any food would you? NO, that would be cruel... I mean come on... A little bit of reading before hand would have you in a much better place without a hundred lives in your hands.

You should read and study:
Breeding
Questions
Fry Food

And you shouldn't attempt to breed them until you at least have some idea what you are doing. Are you 10 years old with a god complex or something?

GAAAAAH

I think that the OP is just a kid, but still- it's no excuse; I agree.

Blankz- this is exactly what you are doing to your fish- starving them. They won't live much longer.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #29 
youlovegnats

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
I'm being seriously slow today.. But yeah.. you can do what youlovegnats said as well...
:D yay!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #30 
blankz

i should have jus left these fish where them was

Tags
1fish2fish, oldfishlady