Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #1 
AmandaGraham

Anyone want a pony? :3

"Phillip" is a wonderful 13.2 pony. He has competed in 3 shows, as of 5/17/11. Show results:
Woodpecker Farm: Student EQ: W/t 4th, w/t/c 4th.
Bellemount Farm: Maiden Hunter: O/F course A 3rd, O/F course B 3rd, U/S 3rd.
Rosemount Farm: Special Hunter: O/F course A 6th (out of 20!), O/F course B 7th (out of 20!).
Phillip is continuing to show. In just his 3rd show, he placed out of 20 other horses. His next show is at Woodpecker Farm, the 19th. Phillip is a very cute mover, very consistent canter. Phillip gets all his strides, and leads. He will jump nearly anything- jumping 2' at shows. I do not want to break his Green hunter career - so I'm showing him in Maiden. He can easily jump 2'6, schooling 2'3 at home.
Phillip currently resides at Woodpecker Farm, in Woodford VA. We can do lease-to-sale for $150 a month + board. You can email me at: amanda@laurallakefarm.com - for more pictures, information, or even for a visit. Negative coggins, up to date on all shots/wormer. Trailers, clips, and ties just fine. He can trail ride - western/english - goes over creeks, bridges, logs, up hills, through mud, the whole deal. He has also been introduced to fox hunting. He truly is a wonderful pony, with a very playful, sweet disposition. He gets attached to his rider very quickly. You can call me at 540 656 7073.

Phillip's price is subject to change as he progresses, but is currently $2,700.
---

Just throwin it out there. ;]
Attached Images

AmandaGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #2 
gmd1800

So cute! If I had the time and the place for a pony I would definitely get him! I live maybe 5 hours from you. :)
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:27 PM   #3 
AmandaGraham

Aw! And cool! I like meeting people near me. (:
Old 07-18-2011, 01:09 AM   #4 
Jrf456

I live halfway across the country and find it hard to believe he'd sit in the passenger seat back to Florida lol. Good luck.. He's a beauty q:
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:18 AM   #5 
GunsABlazin

adorable. But im trying to sell a 18+hh Standerdbred mare.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:29 AM   #6 
laughing

Waaay too small for me, but he is quite the cutie! :3
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:40 AM   #7 
Sakura8

Oooh, please don't tempt me. I've wanted something of the equine persuasion all my life, horse, pony, draft, burro . . . Phillip a beauty and he jumps too. If I lived closer and could afford boarding, I'd be knocking on your door right now, leadrope in hand, cash in the other.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #8 
AmandaGraham

Thank you everyone! I got an offer on him this morning. >:3 I hope it goes through.. I'm in a tight spot to sell..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Oooh, please don't tempt me. I've wanted something of the equine persuasion all my life, horse, pony, draft, burro . . . Phillip a beauty and he jumps too. If I lived closer and could afford boarding, I'd be knocking on your door right now, leadrope in hand, cash in the other.
Oh my! Boarding is 225 a month for me.. But I work at my barn.. I only pay 100. I have my own place, but he's in training and showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsABlazin View Post
adorable. But im trying to sell a 18+hh Standerdbred mare.
Standarbreds come in that size? Is she reg? Does she ride/drive? I'm in the market for a lesson horse. I love big horses!!
Old 07-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #9 
GunsABlazin

AG- Yes, she is a Canadian Standerbred, one of two that i have seen her size, REG in the Canadian Trotters Association as Genuine April. She drives very well, we are working on her riding skills (she LOVES to jump) she is a great pleasure horse. She is food aggressive and can only go in with other horses her size. She is in with my Percheron atm. lol.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #10 
AmandaGraham

Too bad you're in Washington. D: and I don't own a drafty. Good luck selling her!