Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #1 
Trap

New Sorority Tank

Hey guys, Im new to the forum but definitely not new to bettas. Ive had them forever lol. This isn't my first sorority tank, but it is the biggest ive had. Yesterday i purchased 9 crowntail females. Theyre all young and came from the same tank/shipment. I havent seen any aggression at all. I would like to add a couple more, but im just waiting on different colours. Im posting a video of my tank because i tried taking pictures but they were all comming out blurry without flash, but i will be taking pictures later and adding them. I will be adding live plants to finish off the tank. Right now they have a decent amount of hiding space, but im pretty sure they wont need it because they are so kind to each other. Hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPaBkbcc_h8
Trap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #2 
Shimizoki

Wow very cool... Yea I read that you can put a TON of females in a tank that size. I know you are experienced... but I would still advise more hiding spots. Even thought they are fine now I have read to many horror stories where it all went bad over night.
Shimizoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #3 
fightergirl2710

Sometimes girls can get pms-ey and decide to go on a nipping spree even though they might live happily otherwise. :D But they are awfully cute and I love the look of your tank, I'm sure it'll look amazing with live plants :).
I especially liked the Cambodian girl with the red fins and blush, she is just so cute! Congrats on the sorority, I hope they give you a lot of joy!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #4 
Trap

Thanks for the replies! Yea this tank is still not complete. The plants i will be getting within a day or two will finish the tank and will add alot more hiding spots.
Trap is offline   Reply With Quote