Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #531 
Sakura8

Don't throw it away, definitely not. Save it for a day when you can afford a hood. Do they have 20g hoods at Wal-Mart? I know I saw a 10g hood there the last time I went. Sigh, I wish my dad would surprise me with a 20g tank. But alas, nowhere to put it.

They're getting so big now! They're eating big food!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #532 
vette91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Don't throw it away, definitely not. Save it for a day when you can afford a hood. Do they have 20g hoods at Wal-Mart? I know I saw a 10g hood there the last time I went. Sigh, I wish my dad would surprise me with a 20g tank. But alas, nowhere to put it.

They're getting so big now! They're eating big food!
+1 to my parents do that. I wish
vette91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #533 
Punki

lol My dads getting older and is hooked on yardsales so he likes to "get a deal" but him and my grandma also rent to alot of people, and people leave some of the nicest things behind sometimes saying they dont cars D; Today i cleaned the tank to storage and its not a 20g at all, its a 30g! My grandma grabbed the other tank that the guy said to just throw out, its less then a month old and has filter/hood and all. She wants some goldfish :P
Punki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #534 
Sakura8

30g! Woohoo! You'll have some fun with that one someday.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #535 
Punki

lol Huge thing it is XD I could split that up quite a few ways for my bettas, and keep a couple more babies >.>
Old 08-17-2011, 12:46 AM   #536 
Sakura8

Yeah, now you're on the right track. Your dad totally had an awesome find there. Too bad he couldn't find a hood to go with it . . .
Old 08-17-2011, 01:07 AM   #537 
Punki

lol yeah, but im happy, my grandma has a 30g also and shes getting goldfish, at first she wanted one of my 3g to put 3 goldfish in and i was like no no no so she listened and waited till they found one.
Two days ago i put my mosquito bucket out cause weve had heavy rain every evening for a few days. Today i got mosquito larvae, lol, ive put it out in the open about 100 feet from my house just to keep the mosquitos away and so it will only catch rainwater fresh and not from the trees.
Bad news is that my cameras focus is jammed and i cant take pictures >.< Im googling info tonight to igure out what to do. I really want to take pics! Miss piggys got a light red color starting to go down her tail, 4 of them have cute little ventrals poking out and wiggling, and its just happening so fast!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:11 AM   #538 
Sakura8

That's great that your grandma waited to get the 30g, those poor goldfish wouldn't have lasted long in a 3g. And great that you've got mosquito larvae again. I bet the bettas are even happier about it than you are. But not so great about your camera focus. :( Their little ventrals sound so cute! I hope you're able to get your camera fixed soon.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #539 
Punki

So today i woke up, checked ebay for cameras, saw a nikon cool pix for 30 dollars, just a nice point and shoot with alittle wear and tear. Then i went to my sisters to swim and was casually chatting about it and i was shocked when she pulled out one in the box still, exact color/model i was going to buy lol!One of her EX's got it for her but she only uses her cellphone for pics and she didnt want it, she said "Merry Early Christmas" lol Im so happy though :P
Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #540 
Sakura8

That is awesome, Punki! Yay, now we get more pics of the fry! Thank her from everyone on the forum too, we love the pics.