Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #21 
youlovegnats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Actually it says :
Do you like anime and manga do?
LOL Neil! xD That would be...not right.. haha.

Hinata- Do you like any of the old stuff? Kenshin, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Gad, Vangaurd?
I'm not really into the newer stuff... It's good for a while...then..just...ugh. Like Naruto. Great for 100 or so eps...then...just... BLAH. e__e;
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:13 AM   #22 
Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
LOL Neil! xD That would be...not right.. haha.

Hinata- Do you like any of the old stuff? Kenshin, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Gad, Vangaurd?
I'm not really into the newer stuff... It's good for a while...then..just...ugh. Like Naruto. Great for 100 or so eps...then...just... BLAH. e__e;
Kenshin and Trigun are in my like list, but I've never heard of Outlaw Star, Gad, or Vanguard. I should try to find a place where I can watch some of the episodes. Where I live it's hard to find any anime that's older because they don't play them on television or anything anymore.
Hinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #23 
youlovegnats

Netflix has a LOT of anime on their instant watch. Gad Guard is one of them. They have the mainstream stuff too (Naruto, Bleach...)
Old 07-21-2011, 11:32 AM   #24 
Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
Netflix has a LOT of anime on their instant watch. Gad Guard is one of them. They have the mainstream stuff too (Naruto, Bleach...)
Then I can use my mom's Netflix account to watch movies on my PS3. I'll need her to give me the email and password, though.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #25 
masshiimarro

greetings from sunny California! :D

im curious, why dont you guys just watch anime from streaming sites such as anilinkz and such? i think its a whole lot less hassle, plus you get to see them with subs ( i dislike dubs..) :)
masshiimarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #26 
laughing

Netflix really does have a lot....

I am a die hard Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z fan. :) The graphics are just so insane, especially the Japanese versions, so I get way into it.

What country do you live in? We have people from all over the world! It is mainly US, though. And we're all very much into bettas, maybe *obsessed* even? You'll understand soon enough, LOL

As for filters, they are great, but basically all of them need baffling. Decorations are a must, they really enjoy hiding places and floating things to sleep on. A lot of decor can be found very cheap, too.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #27 
Neil D

Should I make a manga and anime thread? I actually think I will.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #28 
youlovegnats

I think there is one already xD
Old 07-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #29 
Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by masshiimarro View Post
greetings from sunny California! :D

im curious, why dont you guys just watch anime from streaming sites such as anilinkz and such? i think its a whole lot less hassle, plus you get to see them with subs ( i dislike dubs..) :)
Well, the anime on Netflix have the subs on them too. I learned that after logging onto my mom's account today and watching some Deathnote. I hate dubs because the characters don't sound right. I live in the US right now and eventually around college I'm going to be spending 3 years in Germany with my dad because of his job. I might buy a 2.5 gallon tank for those 3 years and take my boy with me. The only issue is that we'll be flying over there. How am I supposed to get him in and out of Germany with me?
Old 07-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #30 
youlovegnats

I don't think you can actually take anything other than dogs & cats on a plane...and I think your fish wil have to be quarantined if you ship him into the country- which takes up to a month. >< (that's what I've read/ heard at least)