Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2011, 04:39 AM   #1 
Devotion

My first boy!

When I decided to get a betta I started researching. All I had ever seen over here were red VT's and mud coloured females. I vowed to get one that was a lil more unusual and set my heart on a black and red CT.

On going into my local Tropical Fish shop what did I find but a black CT! I was so excited! Then i noticed a lil VT in the row of tanks below him, darting about and flaring away merrily at anything. The guy who owns the shop said if i was interested in CT's he had about 10 more up in quarantine that would be down next week. I decided to wait and see what they looked like before jumping on the black boy. But, when i got home, all i could think of was the little VT I had seen and how characterful he had seemed. After several days of arguing with myself that I had decided on a CT my heart won out and I went back and was relieved to find they still had the VT who had caught my eye!

Technically he isnt my first boy as I had one years back in a community tank, but im counting him as my first!

He seems really chilled out, while i had his tank open yesterday adjusting the baffle i have on the outlet he was up swimming all around my hands.
Devotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #2 
hodgepodgen

Wow, he's so vibrant! And I like how the tank is looking
hodgepodgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #3 
OwnerofSaix

Aww, he's so cute! Have you decided on a name yet?
OwnerofSaix is offline   Reply With Quote