Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2011, 01:03 PM   #1 
SchBetta5123

Talking New Betta's!

Swear I will post pics within the next 2 hours. I am just so excited I have to tell someone now!

I picked up 3 Betta's today. 1 of the females is a blue wild type and is stunning! Another is a see throughish pink. And a male. He is red with clear around the tips giving him the feather look! I am accumliating them now, so after they are in, the pics will be up!

Eeee! SO EXCITED! I was picking them out with another Betta fanatic that was shopping also.

I had a few other options for Betta's. An all platinum. A mustered gas lined with blue dragon scale. A white marble double tail with a tad of blue and green. And another mustered and blue spade. It was a very hard decision. I am starting to second guess my self :/
I was amazed with the mustered's, and the platinum was very beautiful. I think that the platinum would look good against the green plants and the other colors of the fish.

But after 3 hours, I got the red HM!
SchBetta5123 is offline   Reply With Quote