Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #1 
Maryrox247

How to post pictures from a file?

Hey guys! I love to post pictures but i have had recent issues with getting A LOT of trojan horses on my computer.....curse hackers CURSE THEM I SAY! So im afraid to go on many sites....including tinypic, photobucket, etc. Anyways, pictures i draw end up saved to my computer so i how do i post them on here from my files? Thank you in advance!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:40 PM   #2 
Pitluvs

You need to use a site like photobucket. I will tell you, I have been using photobucket for the last 10 years and never had an issue with Trojans or viruses. Chances are you are getting those from things you are downloading, as you cannot get this stuff from uploading pictures :) Trust me, go make yourself an account and share your photos.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #3 
Maryrox247

ok. thank you! I think i got them from youtube since i went on that site A LOT and it downloads random stuff without user permission. I dont download things either only on very rare occasions unless saving pictures i see on google search is downloading. Anyways thanks again!
Old 07-24-2011, 10:56 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't use Photobucket or any of those sites. I upload straight from my computer. Just click on new post and at the top you'll see a paper clip symbol. Click on that. A box will pop up and at the top it will say Browse. Click that and another box should come up. Click on your pictures, pick the one you want to upload then click open. then click upload. The numbers will appear in the box showing that you have uploaded them. Close that box and click the little paper clip symbol. If you have multiple pics then click insert all. Then click post and they should, hopefully, lol, come up in your post. I hope I explained it right. lol I hope this helps.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:14 PM   #5 
Maryrox247

Oh! Thank you thank you! *gives big ol' bear hug* :D
Old 07-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #6 
dramaqueen
Banned

You're welcome. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote