Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2011, 12:54 AM   #1 
bettalover2033

Live Fry Foods

Hey,
I was wondering does anyone have any live foods because i know someone that breeding his bettas and he has no live food. Please don't judge i gave him the whole speech about being too unprepared.

I'm not asking for you to ship them to him for free though. Your regular price for them. He said that he will pay for them if its possible for you to ship to him.

Also one more thing that maybe a problem. He lives in South America in Guyana. I met him on yahoo answers when he was asking questions and i just don't want the fry that he is going to create to just die off:/.

Can you help me help him? He really is a nice guy and i don't want to be rude so...Anyone that is selling live foods i would appreciate it greatly.

-BL2033
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #2 
Oldfishlady

I think he needs to find fry food in his own area.....it sounds like a scam to me....sorry......

Forum members......Be CAREFUL......I do not recommend you send this person anything.........
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:20 PM   #3 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfishlady View Post
I think he needs to find fry food in his own area.....it sounds like a scam to me....sorry......

Forum members......Be CAREFUL......I do not recommend you send this person anything.........

You think im trying to scam you guys?

I would never do this to you, i have the e-mails to prove it. I have been on this site for a while and have given good advice and other tributes. Please OFL trust me i would never want to scam any of you. I Am a really good person and would feel horrible if i was labeled as a scam artist.

If your really believe that i am trying to scam you guys then you are highly mistaken because i would do anything to try any help you guys and go to great extents to do so.

Also if i was a scammer then why would i be going through all this to keep your respect and trust.

I met this guy that started breeding and he just started asking questions he said that he is from South America and i dont have any fry foods to sell to him, or i would have sent him some.

Lastly OFL why do you think it's a scam?
Old 07-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #4 
Oldfishlady

No.....not you....sorry it came across that way...I am talking about the person you are wanting to get the fry food for....Not You.....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #5 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfishlady View Post
No.....not you....sorry it came across that way...I am talking about the person you are wanting to get the fry food for....Not You.....

"Phew"! Thank you for clarifying that.

Also can you block this thread for me? If it is a scam i dont want to take any chances.

Thank you for looking out for us OFL.

-BL2033