Betta Fish Forum banner

Update on Hughie!

402 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  newf 
#1 ·
Well... we stopped the epsom treatment at 4 days since he poo'd and was able to swim. He started floating again. We started treatment again, and at day 4 we decided to give pellets for the first time, but continue the salt. He's not floating!

He's also loving his tank, his little Kingdom. I had to share a photo of him now :) And a few others too!

Hughie Before:

Hughie after:

Ben:

Flaring at the new guy lol Saucy Pup.

Ben and Hughie flaring at each other

See less See more
#2 ·
19 views and no one comments? Com'mon guys you're killing me here! My first two fish died on me in a week, I have had one for a month now, another I cured and I have a boy here who needs all the help he can get. Support me please :( I post on your topics :(

#3 ·
He's adorable and looking much much better :) glad to hear hes doing and looking much better. No more stress stripes either :)

The sencond to last picture(I fail at names) looks like my Solo. :)

#4 ·
Hughie looks great! Your love and care really brought out his beauty!
Ben is so cute, I just love lighter bettas, I find them more adorable lol! And new guys colours ar just wow! Just goes to show VTs can be just as pretty as any other tail! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.