Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #1 
MrNighttime

Accessories you wish they made...or where can I get that?

Ever have an idea or theme for a tank and have it pictured in your head. Then you find out they simply don't make that decoration or accessory?

Or have you found a site that sells a lot of off the wall decorations and coudl help someone out?

I was thinking today that it woudl be sort of cool to have an Aquaman figure in a tank surrounded by a sorority and other fish. Or maybe a crashed ufo decoration with alien bodies to scatter in the gravel.

Thoughts?
MrNighttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:13 AM   #2 
Kytkattin

I have always wanted to do Stonehenge. I would LOVE a scale model of it.

My other idea is a chemistry lab fish tank. Basically taking stuff you would find in a Chem lab (like beakers), and then having bubbles coming out of the vials. Maybe having some areas that had colored liquid sealed in (non-toxic in case of leaks). Or maybe use LED lights to make it look like there is colored liquid. I was def going to have a little flickering LED under the bunsen burner! It is actually something I plan on doing once I can have more tanks.

Though for both of those I figure I will have to make the stuff myself. I will just find whatever materials they use to make the 'fish safe' stuff you find in stores. And for the science one I will just buy the glass chem stuff new.
Kytkattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:12 AM   #3 
MrNighttime

Wow...you would think they would have a Stonehenge out there for aquariums. Great ideas though!
MrNighttime is offline   Reply With Quote