Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #31 
mjoy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
That tank is amazing! How many gallons? And you know you should get glowfish and neon tetras!!

-BL2033
its 6.6 gal - only 1 girl in there now. other 3 are in betta keepers and a 1 gal - to keep them safe before I can get a 10 (or more) gal tomorrow. So i need to decide what to do with 6.6 gal.
I was actually going to Petco today to get a glofish tank and a few glofish but when I saw the female bettas - i just thought they were so cute! And one of them was dead so I decided they needed rescuing :)
So I'll either do glofish as I originally planned or get 2 bettas in there with a divider.
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #32 
mjoy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnarnld View Post
a q u a b i d b e t t a <3
that is very tempting!!!
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #33 
harrow

Heres my 10 gallon community tank
4 guppys
3 jumbo tetras
3 cory cat fish
and my betta

Im slowly adding to create an aquascape :)

harrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #34 
Bettawolf19

Here's my tanks:
10 gal NPT
3 cory cats and soon 1 betta

20 gal
Will hold all my females as well as 6 neons

5 gal Hex
Hold's Oscar the crowntail

Other 5 gal(normal)
Holds Jude and temperately 6 neons
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #35 
rogue619

I haven't posted an update to my aquariums in awhile, so I will put some pics on here and the tank pics sticky thread. Unfortunately, they aren't all bettas anymore. The 12 gallon never was, and the 10 that used to be a sorority is now housing some beautiful swordtails, and I have a 5 of red cherry shrimp (love those little guys!!). They are however now, all live plants. Not a single fake plant left in any aquarium! Anyways, on with da pics!

Pumpkinhead still has his kritter keeper!

My mom's fish, Blue Velvet's 2 gallon vase cracked while I was cleaning it. So he recently got an emergency 5 gallon.

Metallica and my newest boy, Deuce Bigalow Fish Gigolo (a piebald halfsun double tail), share the divided 10 gallon.

The red cherry shrimp tank.

The Marineland Eclipse 12 with 4 bubble-bee platies, 1 electric blue wag platy, and 2 half sunset half dalmation platies. Also a cory, a bamboo shrimp, a ghost shrimp and many, many snails.

Finally the 10, with a stark white lyretail swordtail, a tuxedo swordtail, a marigold swordtail, a pineapple "3 sword" swordtail (with an identical baby).

Enjoy and thanks!
rogue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:56 AM   #36 
Pewmew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue619 View Post
I haven't posted an update to my aquariums in awhile, so I will put some pics on here and the tank pics sticky thread. Unfortunately, they aren't all bettas anymore. The 12 gallon never was, and the 10 that used to be a sorority is now housing some beautiful swordtails, and I have a 5 of red cherry shrimp (love those little guys!!). They are however now, all live plants. Not a single fake plant left in any aquarium! Anyways, on with da pics!

Pumpkinhead still has his kritter keeper!

My mom's fish, Blue Velvet's 2 gallon vase cracked while I was cleaning it. So he recently got an emergency 5 gallon.

Metallica and my newest boy, Deuce Bigalow Fish Gigolo (a piebald halfsun double tail), share the divided 10 gallon.

The red cherry shrimp tank.

The Marineland Eclipse 12 with 4 bubble-bee platies, 1 electric blue wag platy, and 2 half sunset half dalmation platies. Also a cory, a bamboo shrimp, a ghost shrimp and many, many snails.

Finally the 10, with a stark white lyretail swordtail, a tuxedo swordtail, a marigold swordtail, a pineapple "3 sword" swordtail (with an identical baby).

Enjoy and thanks!
wooww! nice planted tanks (:
Pewmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #37 
rogue619

Thanks! :)
rogue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #38 
newfiedragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewmew View Post
Nothing but a ship tail in a bare tank with a curious fish... but planning on putting some moss ball and stuff in it later :D

My fish is soo funny, right when it saw the tank it start zooming through every single hole on the ship and peeking its head out everywhere XDDDD
You should get sand for the bottom...that would make it look even more like a shipwreck!
newfiedragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #39 
mookeeful

Here are our tank interior's..nothing fantastic like all of your planted tanks!!!
Attached Images

mookeeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #40 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoy79 View Post
its 6.6 gal - only 1 girl in there now. other 3 are in betta keepers and a 1 gal - to keep them safe before I can get a 10 (or more) gal tomorrow. So i need to decide what to do with 6.6 gal.
I was actually going to Petco today to get a glofish tank and a few glofish but when I saw the female bettas - i just thought they were so cute! And one of them was dead so I decided they needed rescuing :)
So I'll either do glofish as I originally planned or get 2 bettas in there with a divider.

Well that sounds good! I really like the idea of rescuing the two females.

I would say, (if you didn't already) get the two females:)

-BL2033
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta fish, home, interior, post, tank